1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McCain Golf Gear Comments

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rimrocker, Jun 11, 2008.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Member

[​IMG]

McCain sells golf gear on his web site to raise money. Via TPM, here are some comments left by visitors:

2. mc mark

mc mark Member

McCain now claims bringing Troops home from Iraq is "Not too Important." --

When asked if he knew when American troops could start to return home, McCain responded:

"No, but that's not too important. What's important is the casualties in Iraq."

[WATCH]

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/25099468#25099468" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

3. Baqui99

Baqui99 Member

My favorites:

Adequate replacements for the balls I was required to leave behind last time I visited Bob Jones University.

When are you going to offer a Joe Lieberman Certified McCain Ballwasher?

For the past five years I've been mired in sand traps. Golfing has been one long quagmire for me.

4. count_dough-ku

Couldn't that just mean he doesn't like the idea of timetables? Why is Obama allowed to clarify even the dumbest remarks he(or his wife) makes, but McCain's called out for everything he says.

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

McCain is allowed to clarify, but it usually doesn't make sense. For instance when McCain recently showed he has no idea about troop levels by talking about reducing the number to pre-surge levels, and he was wrong, Mcain was given the chance to clarify.

He insisted that he didn't misspeak, so we know where it stands. Sorry, but McCain has the opportunity to clarify, but whether he actually will is another story.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

Looks like they removed the comments section.

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

Well, Obama has to clarify things he didn't even say like "is he a Muslim" or "is a fist pound a terrorist gesture," etc.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I know, the most ridiculous claim from the other side is that obama has less ridiculous claims to deal with.

do these guys realize he was actually accused of using a terrorist gesture

A FIST PUMP

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

Fore more years of President Bush style politics ~ no thanks.