1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mayo-Hill/ Neal Hamil

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by K mf G, Sep 16, 2011.

1. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

So a family member of mine was invited to participate in their school, do you any you have any familiarity with this?

My questions are this: Are they relaible? Is it a scam? Would you agree to these terms, $195 deposit and total of 16 classes 50 dollars each?

I understand that they are aimed at developing skills to succeed and that success matters on how much effort is put forth, but I just want to hear if any of you have had experience in this area.

2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Neal Hamil is a legit agency, but it's fairly common for agencies to offer modeling classes as a side venture to generate income. Basically, if an agency is interested in someone, they'll get bookings, not classes.

3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

My brother went through their school years ago. Only got a couple of low paying modeling jobs while going through it, and completely lost interest within a year. For him at least I wouldn't think it was worth the investment. I do remember going to the final dinner they had I guess when the class wrapped up. They were serving wine to everyone, even me who was 12 at the time, so that was kinda cool.