1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Maybe Morey played us all

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmelo, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

If they do I'm quitting my job and becoming a orchard farmer. I'll donate all my future Hakeems to the Houston Rockets.

D-rock likes this.
  2. bmelo

bmelo Member

There are people on this board that think Harden is better than Jordan so they should make up their mind. Yao and Tmac both had potential to be top10 ever if not for injuries(running them into the ground and medical staff still same)

D-rock likes this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He did play Tilman, I am not feeling addressed.

For my part, it was a matter of time, little did I know he sort of hated Tilman's guts and ways that much.

This is strictly business......

A lot of here revered him as Grandmaster or Omnipotent which he wasn't so this kind of business farewell felt turrible.

Silas is going to suffer under Tilman as well but I think he will be better prepared.

#25 daywalker02, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is not just that.

They would name their kid Harden if their spouse didn't intervene, that's worrisome.

Should have kept Yao slim and used him like Porzingis.

bmelo likes this.
  7. bmelo

bmelo Member

There was not one reason team around Yao and Tmac shouldnt be dominating like Shaq Kobe lakers. But if you surround them with Ryan Bowen and Scott Padget what do you expect...

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Penny pinching was all the same with Leslie Alexander.

Alexander was more media shy about it.
    He saw the Rox as expensive hobby while it's all business for Tilman.