1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Mav's alternate jerseys for 2015-16

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TMac'n, Sep 23, 2014.

1. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

No, it's not. The actual alts will have the reunion tower according to chris creamer forums. And this won't debut until the 2015-2016 season. What a waste of time.

2. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Eh, I actually kind of like it. I am an architect, so I guess I enjoy the city skyline aspect of it. I always liked the old Sonics/Nuggets logos from the 80s.

3. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Why is there a giant penis above the "A"????

4. Rokman

Rokman Member

Not to sound like a chicken but Cuban, you're a Billionaire! Why don't you try dressing like one?!

5. Rokman

Rokman Member

Chick. Not chicken. LOL. Freakin' autocorrect!

6. RedIsen

RedIsen Member

Overdesigned garbage

7. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

8. whozee

whozee Member

"How dare they used washed up Mavs star Dirk, and not new superstar Chandler in jersey picks!" -Chandler Parsons, Dallas Maverick.

9. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

That's cute, they have the energy corridor on their uniforms...

As ugly as they are it must be nice to be a mavs fan and see different trash rather than the same trash...

Honestly I would be super happy if the Rockets and Texans would just steal the Astros logo and make it fit their color scheme.. Simple, Classic, Iconic..

I hate any uniform, logo that looks like it's trying to hard to be different or trendy.. besides the seahawks, them kits are badass son.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Doesn't look original, looks like copyright infringement.

11. GetThatLight

GetThatLight Member

Not my favorite design, but will probably sell a lot of jerseys in the Dallas area. For some reason, those dummies think their city is good.