1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matty Matheson

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smitheygerard, Nov 1, 2018.

1. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Never heard of this guy before a week ago, but WTF.... Idk whether I love him or hate him, or both. His food looks legit though, and I'm a huge fan of the youtube foodie vids until my stomach starts growling... He has more videos, but y'all have google just look him up. He's a weird ass dude or he's constantly drunk/stoned.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don’t know, but he looks like a standup guy

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

His food is legit. He is a renowned chef. His personality is dumb as hell. If you like constant yelling cause you have nothing interesting to say for attention and belittling people, then this is your guy. Hes almost as interesting as Guy Fieri. Almost.....

#3 donkeypunch, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  4. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Yeah he's weirdly obnoxious but his videos are interesting, and his food always looks top notch so I guess that's why I'm torn.

Overall if you can handle the odd personality I'd say he's worth a watch.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Thanks for posting. Not sure I can put up with his personality, but can't hate a guy that uses a 4:1 butter-to-anything ratio. lol. :)

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I know him. I want him to be on Top Chef.

DudeWah likes this.
  7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Just noticed he was on Hot Ones. I like the first comment on the video where they say he's Gordon Ramsay and Jack Black's love child... that pretty much sums it up :

DudeWah likes this.
  8. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

He's like a budget Canadian Action Bronson

9. marky :)

marky :) Member

He's louder in those short vids by munchies and what not but he seems like a really chill dude.

I don't know if it's still on youtube but watch his series called "Keep It Canada"(it's kind of old but good). I like him a lot more than Action Bronson.

10. Convictedstupid

I used to watch his older videos back a few years ago. He makes legit food. Always wanted to try and make that lasagna he made.

Kruze10 likes this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I gave him a try. I definitely hate him. I can smell his BO from my living room.

12. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I've been watching this guy on Youtube for a few years now. He's a lot more popular now. I think he has 2 shows on Viceland and he owns a restaurant in Toronto. I love that he keeps it real, doesn't really hold back or pander to anyone. Shows in his food too, where he's more concerned with flavor and taste than it being good for you.

If you are interested, I would start with this video. That lasagna looks ridiculously good.

13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Blasphemy: From a guy that thought Action Bronson was annoying as hell and didnt know how he got a show on Viceland, to loving him cause hes entertainingly funny on "**** thats delicious"