1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

matt gaetz newest legal troubles...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Mar 30, 2021.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

'New New Deal...'

B-Bob likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Gaetz showing nude photos to a bunch of old fatties on the House floor

Does it get anymore pathetic?

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I really doubt that

6. Nook

Nook Member

He likes to pay women (preferably young ones) to have group sex with him while he and and his friends and the girls take ecstasy.

I remember....it was a lot of fun to go out with a girlfriend to a party or rave, pick up other people and go and do molly and have group sex.....

But he is a congressman, apparently with a wife and kid, and he is doing it with teenage girls at 40? Come on man.....

Even paying for sex as someone in the spotlight is dicey...... but this is stupid, he is an idiot.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

While I agree with the idea that republicans have little moral compass but I think the key word is "if indicted". I suspect most republicans (1) know that there is a pretty strong case against gaetz and (2) don't particularly like him so if there is an indictment they will take the most politically expedient approach and try to beat Democrats to call for his resignation. He lives in a safe republican district so better to have him out now and get a republican replacement in place than have him stay in place and have Democrats use him to run on.

Blatz likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Of course... they don't want the democrats to politically benefit from it.

I guess my question would be who knew and didn't know about it.... the democrats could open an investigation into it but I think that would be a waste.

joshuaao, dobro1229 and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

interested in seeing if or how he’ll be able to weasel himself outta this one

Nook likes this.
  10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I actually think they would in a heartbeat.

Look at Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Geatz. What is the major difference, and why they would kick out one and instead elevate the other one? It's simple... they know their propaganda, and they know what are the real issues that drive their supporters. Gaetz's indictment for sex trafficking goes against one of the biggest issues right now that works up their voters...

Which is that Democrats are sex trafficking pedophiles.

MTG staying in Congress helps drive home their central message (other than scary brown people are coming.... which sometimes can be the same message). Gaetz staying in congress blows up their narrative and shows they are not saving the world from George Soros and the evil illuminati Democrats who traffic children.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't been kicked out already. I think that's a big reason why he went on Tucker Carlson (which is where he knew he'd reach the most of his colleagues at once) and said pretty loudly "I'll take all the rest of your down with me if you think about turning on me."

RocketWalta and joshuaao like this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

Well, he may be able to worm his way out of the criminal part if the girl changes her story and says she was 18.

The problem he has is that he has been exposed as someone vastly different than whom his voters thought he was.

Paying for sex or "being generous" with his "travel companions" that happen to be half his age or younger isn't going to go over well..... and that doesn't even get into his best friend, and the allegations of drug use.

I get wanting to have fun but come on.

13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

It might be because I'm surrounded by the trump cult but the republicans seem to know they have their base locked in on being brain dead and not believing any information unless it comes from a "good patriot source". I mean they believed anything Pence said up to the point they wanted to hang him. It doesn't matter what they do because if it is a negative it's a "witch hunt", "the deep state is framing him"

Rashmon, mdrowe00 and dobro1229 like this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Sure. I mean I guess I should have said they'll drop him IF THEY HAVE TO. I definitely think they'll try first to test out defenses that it was actually a Soros plant and Gaetz was actually trying to save her from the pedophilia rink. I think it all depends on what they feel like Gaetz gives them vs what they risk in keeping him around.

Keeping MTG around made sense in their world to me because even under fire getting caught being abhorrent, she just reiterates the talking points of QAnon/GOP. I think it's all about the narratives and what they feel like they gain with Matt Gaetz continuing to have a voice to further that narrative they want to push. We'll see.

Blatz likes this.
  15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

What a Mega (MAGA?) Douche Lord.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You can just hear his campaign at Kinko's: no, but can you reprint this and make his skin whiter?

18. Nook

Nook Member

It is so obviously over the top and a con... the televangelist market has slowed down so these guys have found another bag. This guy has a fetish for young Hispanic women and has a very “interesting” relationship with a teenage boy ... while also playing spit roast with his best buddy and girls that were studying for finals only days earlier... it is a grift, and he thinks everyone that supports him is a damn idiot. He gets to peddle influence, seem important and get perks while paying for sex and drugs while his “wife” gets to keep his bed warm for whenever he decides that his drug induced bender is done is for few days and he needs a shower.

Good work if you can get it... and have no morals or sense of dignity. Dig deep enough and the FBI will have zero issues getting a handful of statutory cases... maybe a couple of his buddies as well, I could see Matt hanging out with the guy that founded Girls Gone Wild.

B-Bob, jiggyfly, joshuaao and 2 others like this.
  19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Its going to hard to prove the underage sex unless the girl gives him up. It might be easier to get him on campaign finance rules. There should be cash app evidence.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im kind of embarrassed to say this but i have a thing for hot latina women as well.