1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matt Bullard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chuck_Ferrari, Oct 8, 2014.

1. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

ESPN & TNT are so bias against the Rockets everytime they play. John Barry, JVG are so homer as well.

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Worrall - "randolphs gotta realise everyone dunks on Yao" LOL

3. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

I'm glad Calvin Murphy is slowly attempting to integrate himself into the broadcast show (pregame+halftime+postgame). I really do wish he was back on national television. He's pretty much the yang to Bill's ying. As corny and cheesy as Matt's comments are, they're still a huge upgrade to what Clyde's commenting is. (So easy its like clubbing baby se...)

Matt does give some honest opinions, at least in regards to flopping. It somewhat reminds me of JVG's comments. Boy I wish Les would give JVG a contract just to be the commentator... maybe just for home games (because he still lives in Houston).

4. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Great at least Barry and JVG can even out the biased vs the Rockets. They understand how difficult it is to play with two superstars that can't quite share the ball effectively. ;)

5. Chuck_Ferrari

Chuck_Ferrari Member

JVG might be priced out of the local telecast range.

I totally agree with you on Calvin. Fearless insight and honest criticism. I would love to hear it during live gameplay.

6. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

So have we all. That's how hard it is waitin for the Rockets fix ! lol.

i like the Da Bull just fine. Listen after hearing some of the former La Costra Nostra teams in certain cities (the bucks >?) we have an All Star crew.

And hey, Is Glide up tonight ? yuk yuk yuk

7. elsiemckee

elsiemckee New Member

He is definitely good. When is the next one scheduled?

8. bongman

bongman Member

Next game is an important one for Bull. He will be going up against former Rockets Eddie Johnson and co color commentator Ann Meyers Drysdale. I need to see him in mid-season form.