1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matt Barnes talks smack to James Harden's mom?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, May 7, 2015.

1. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Piece of trash on the streets of LA.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Barnes is trash and has been for quite a while.

He thinks he's a tough hombre, but shows how tough he is by talking trash and antagonizing a guy's mom?

He's a puss, and his team lost last night.

3. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

It's called baiting.

If he can get a reaction and get Harden suspended, then LA wins. If he gets Harden AND himself suspended, then LA wins.

Anyway, it should be a technical foul.

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Any precedent for a player being suspended for something like this? In the past NBA has been very sensitive with player + fan interactions.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Way to call out someone else's mother as mother's day quickly approaches. When his basketball career is said and done...wouldnt be surprised if this POS spends his life in jail...

Matt Barnes has a hard-on for James Harden. He is intentionally taking swipes hoping that his fouls are earned vs Harden. Hoping to crack James into doing anything stupid. But he fails to realize that James is very intelligent and will not bite. Harden will destroy him during the course of this series...

ps. if there is video of the incident and it went public, Doc Rivers would not play Matt Barnes. Period. Doc is a competitor, but he wont hesitate to put his players on the bench.

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Sorry worthless p.o.s. Hope he tears an acl Friday night.

7. LG1200

LG1200 Member

It happened towards the end of the 2nd quarter.

I'm not sure if Mrs. Harden said anything to provoke him, but I was told that Harden DID NOT know about it until AFTER the game.

8. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Just to let y'all know, Matt Barnes was talking smack to James Harden's Mom during the Game...hurling foul language and allegedly telling her to

'Sck His (minuscule) '

I'll find out exactly what was said in the next 6-12 hours, but I can tell y'all this: Rockets Players, Rockets organisation are not very happy, but keeping the matter in house until further notice, & the fans that were sitting next to Ms Willis were ropable.

The team & organisation knows that Matt Barnes is about as classy as meth head, $2 hooker and don't want his tactics to affect the team mentally.

(My description, not theirs)

Oh, & Harden is P*ssed...

1 person likes this.
  9. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Doc would get total respect from me if he benched Barnes.

10. malakas

malakas Member

What kind of a man says this about another's mother? Especially when he calls himself professional.
    But ofcourse..Matt Barnes. The guy is a huge piece of ****. In every team he has been in his pitiful journeyman carreer. It is a special accompishment to be the most unsympathetic player of this Clippers team but Matt Barnes has done it.
    In the previous series vs the Spurs he even spit on the court.

11. Fawkward

Fawkward Member

Come on guys lighten up. I mean we've all had those kinds of dreams right?

12. malakas

malakas Member

Thanx for the info. The Rockets should demand a fine at the LEAST if not a supsension from the NBA. But if Dunleavy and Perkins can get off so lightly by being THUGS in the court I don't have high expectations.
    Harden I hope is so angry that he goes and humiliate them in LA next.

13. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Why would want to **** with james harden? The clippers have seriously ****ed themselves.

14. malakas

malakas Member

Ridiculous and pitiful comment.
    Not even here in Greece where the fans are chanting insults on the players mothers and family , we don't have another player personally insulting and provoking a players family like this.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lebron's mom probably would of been like "Sure".

I jest I jest, kind of.

But I wonder how you handle these types of situations if that's what really happened. You certainly can't let a player verbally attack another players close family members during the game, or even any fans for that matter but especially a players mom. He should be fined and get a warning to be suspended if he does it again.

And if the league does nothing about it then indeed send Dorsey out during the game to give him that Kevin McHale-esque close line.

Hardens also from L.A. though, so i'm sure he knows some goons he could pay to handle Barnes ass if the league won't do anything about it :cool:

16. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Matt Barnes is a grade A scumbag

Absolute filthy kind of person, lowest form of the human being.

Once his NBA days are over, someone is going to lay the smack on his jabroni a$$

17. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

What a ****in Dbag. I hope Harden schools his ass in game 3. Just embarrass him on the court.

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

ClutchFans should pay him a visit.

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

to play devil's advocate, how would he know it was Harden's mom?

20. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

I really doubt it. It's the playoffs. The players are supposed to be trying to get into each other's heads. The players probably have been doing this type of stuff for years but these days we have twitter and tmz so we get to know about it.