1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mathews and Jordan Buyout watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SRR21, Jan 31, 2019.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

just read ur post. Spurs. 3 filed. Aldridge like pf more . Said so his self

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's like you guys don't watch the Rockets.

The rockets play one non shooting guy and four shooters. When you have two non shooters, you get the **** show we had earlier this season, remember shitty MCW experiment, yeah that **** show. Kenneth cannot shoot, therefore he cannot play as a 4 in this system.

So no this is not a silly take. You get DeAndre and Kenneth will more than likely be glued to the bench the rest of the season.

It's the truth .

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Aldridge is a center in today's league. That's all there is to it. Pop doesn't care if he likes it or not.

4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Remember I was the guy who thought it was a smart move both on the court n off the court for lbj on the lakers when everybody on here thought it was only smart for off the court(I was like come on people yall hating u telling me if lbj cant recruit guys to play on the lakers with him yall just naive) Jordan Aldridge dorozen is a good team...then on top of that just like rockets can get good buyout so can spurs with that lineup. What is Kemba goes to spurs then the next year. That's scary

5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao he was a better player at 4. They just dont have a true center. So ur wrong. He can hit 3s n a jumper. Tell how he isnt a 4 again lmao.

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'd consider listening to you except you also think Faried can play the 4 in our system.

7. txn

txn Member

Man, if Mathews goes to Thunders, that team would be scary too.

8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Smh bro I watch every game for 33 years lmao. They play 4 out when harden is on the court. When he off the floor n u have clint Kenneth tucker gordan cp3. That would totally work n ur defense would top 5. N cp3 would use them guys. U have enough scoring u wanna be able to defend n Get quality shoots while harden rest then u go right back to that 4 out look. It's simple coaching bro. They play that way cause that the way to best maximize james strength. I'm talking when harden isnt on the floor. When cp3 is the guy pounding the ball the play totally different

9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You aren't paying attention then. The Rockets always put four shooters and one non shooter on the court. Go watch the last couple of years under Mike and let me know how often he used a line up with two non shooting threats on the floor.

10. bongman

bongman Member

To add some perspective, our starting PF is leading the league in corner 3's. Getting assists from both James and cp3. We need to plant a shooter in that spot for the early double teams and spacing for our dominant ball handlers.

11. Feedoffdoubt

Feedoffdoubt Member

What did you try to say?

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Spurs fan? Yup.

13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao. It's nice that u think that. Means I'm an objective basketball fan. No only am I not a spurs fan....I go so far to not even root for them if they are the last texas team in the playoffs. I've seen alot of fans root for them cause it's a texas team....helllll no if it ain't the rocket I hope they get swept. I hate the spurs n mavs more then any other teams period. Move then the jazz by far

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

If you're not a Spurs fan, quit talking like one. Your self proclaimed "objective basketball fan" is b.s. that's influenced by something. I don't know what it is, some friend that has too much influence on you or whatever it is, it's something. It's clear as day in this thread.

BamBam likes this.
  15. Rokman

Rokman Member

How about this:

Rockets pick up Jordan and Matthews off waivers

Rockets trade Gordon, Ennis, 2 - 1st Rd Picks, Rights to a Euro Stash for Butler

Rockets trade Knight, Chriss, 1 - 1st Rd Pick, 2nd Rd Pick, Rights to a Euro Stash for Love.

Lineup:
    P.G. - CHRIS PAUL / AUSTIN RIVERS
    S.G. - JAMES HARD-ON / WES MATTHEWS
    S.F. - JIMMY BUTLER / P.J. TUCKER
    P.F. - KEVIN LOVE / KENNETH FARIED
    ..C. - CLINT CAPELA / DEANDRE JORDAN

WARRIORS FAINT

peleincubus likes this.
  16. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

DeAndre Jordan is finally now in the east to go head-to-head with Blake Griffin four times a year with Detroit!

Plus he can up against embiid and Philly. Plus Boston with horford!

Not to forget giiannis with Milwaukee!

Remains to be seen if Carmelo gonna get worked in with the bulls!

17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao again thank you. U dont know me but u can find me at almost every rockets game. U can find my family bricks outside of Toyota. Again my whole family live die rockets basket...thru every season good or bad. Every game. Idk why I have to always say this. Rockets are nber one. But i just love basketball n i call it like it is. I look at both sides not only what's best for the rockets. If i was dj i would go to spurs not rockets sorry. If I'm bulter I would go to rockets not 76ers. Makes sense for both players.

18. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Where ur seat at Toyota, im in seat 5 n 6 433 u can see me there...u know n the die hard blue collar seats. If u dont see me n my brother u will see him n his kid. Like bro I promise u ima bigger rockets fan then u lmao

19. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I mean just look at my avatar. I'm dressed in a harden shirt, rockets towel I used for a Cape, n a houston hat on lmao. Oh n by the way that way when my fam rented a van to drive down to Dallas to go to a rockets road game when all of us had to be at work the next day at 7am. So please bro dont try to pull my rockets fan card y would lose everytime

20. Feedoffdoubt

Feedoffdoubt Member

Ok dude listen here fella. Nobody is scared of the Spurs. I was at their home game earlier this season vs the Rockets and they were down 20 at half and their fans started leaving. Denver lost half their guys and have been top 2 seeds all season and nobody is even scared of them.