1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] WandaVision (Vision and Scarlet Witch)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 29, 2019.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I like this show and the direction it’s going, but I think they would have been better off dropping the first four episodes at once.

Jontro and STR8Thugg like this.
  2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

That's exactly what I would tell people if they wanted to start the show. Start with episode 4 then go back and watch the first 3 episodes if you want the bonus episode edition that shows the episodes playing in Wanda's world.

gfab-babyboi and No Worries like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

4th episode finally got me hooked. Solid.

Xerobull likes this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

5. val_modus

val_modus Member

Agreed regarding skipping episodes 1-3. Episode 4 hooked me. I won’t even check back into this thread to see if episode 5 is worth keeping up; I’ll be ready to go Friday night regardless.

6. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Hard disagree on skipping the first 3. The 4th episode hits you over the head with some of the plot. I think if you explain to folks that the episodes are actually only 20 minutes without credits they can get through the first few and eventually go back and watch them

Ottomaton and Beezy like this.
  7. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I thought the 4th episode was the worst? They had to hit you over the head and really spell it out for everyone I guess.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

why waste jimi hendrix like that. booooo

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The 4th was like gaining traction while your car is stuck in mud. Didn't expect Kat Dennings to show up but nice touch
    Zombie Vision did it for me. Even as a robot, that 3 second shot was creepy af. I guess that's a payoff that wouldn't be as good if it were in the first episode, since they took all that time humanizing a Vision we never saw in the movies...

I watched some movie trailers and Wandavision was part of it. Glad I didn't watch it earlier because it was mostly broad actiony spoiler scenes for the last half of the series....

#169 Invisible Fan, Feb 2, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    Ziggy likes this.
  10. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Spoilers, dude.

Jontro likes this.
  11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Holy ****.

So they brought the other Quicksilver (from the fox X-Men movies), the X-Men, and the multiverse into Marvel in 1 minute. Wowwwww. (They made mention of the multiverse in the last spiderman, but there was noone actually from another universe until now.)

Not to mention Vision pointed out there's no kids in Westview except theirs. Another devil reference from Agnes.

This show is soooo good now.

STR8Thugg likes this.
  12. Beezy

Beezy Member

I like that Elizabeth and Paul get a lot more room to flex in this series because their characters were pretty forgettable in the movies.

Hell yeah, the superior Quicksilver.

Invisible Fan and B-Bob like this.
  13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's matter of opinion, but I don't think Fox's take was the superior quicksilver. I think Whedon killed off MCU QS before there was a chance for the character to do anything.

Also, Fox made their QS so overpowered they had to do stupid **** for him to not resolve every plot in 1 second.

Example: *first scene he's in* saves everyone...before anyone can blink.
    *end of movie* oh, it's too dangerous for you to come.

Anyway, just my little rant. I really don't like those X-Men movies with a few exceptions (logan, first class, deadpool 1/2).

14. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

Great episode. Wow, this show is setting up a lot.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This whole show is set up. KF running circles around DC because he's patient and gives the fans what they want..

Rocket River, STR8Thugg and Xerobull like this.
  16. Zergling

Zergling Member

That reveal at the end, holy moly! Interesting that Wanda is saying this isn't all her creation. I'm guessing we'll find out in Ep 6

Rocket River, STR8Thugg and Xerobull like this.
  17. Xerobull

I knew it was coming and it was still amazing.

STR8Thugg likes this.
  18. Beezy

Beezy Member

It's weird to me seeing Dawn from Mad Men as Monica. It feels like that show was a lifetime ago now.

[​IMG]

19. Xerobull

Disagree that he was OP. The super speed power itself is OP. It’s almost teleportation. The X-men movies just portrayed it properly. It sort of makes sense to be as powerful as it is if Quicksilver is on the same level as Wanda

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

kat dennings still looks smoking. wish she'd go into adult movies before she gets too old.