1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] WandaVision (Vision and Scarlet Witch)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is White Vision a thing now?

How quick we move on from Coldered Vision...there he goes, just appropriated all of Colored Vision's memories.

That whole fight scene with agatha's purple magic reminded me of Ursula from little mernaid. Only fitting for wanda to get a princess crown

I didnt get this part...i thought she stole Vision's remains to reconstruct him thru necromancy, but apparently she just buried 3 billion dollars worth of vibranium? Out of respect? They deliberately confused the audience with her agency...

How big is sword's budget to rebuild White Vision from scratch?

#341 Invisible Fan, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Same here. We were led to believe one thing wrt to the vibranium, and turns out another. One thing is for sure, Vision’s power blasts weren’t from her getting the actual Mind Stone. She gave him that ability.

rockbox and Invisible Fan like this.
  3. AXG

AXG Member

Same here. I heard lots of great things about the show and watched it and was like, yeah this is awful

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Final episode was a letdown and was a bit cheesy, especially Agnes. It was like a Dragonball battle with way too much dialogue and explaining why they're battling. Agnes was ****ing reading a book to Wanda at one point.

Townsfolk were all wooden at the end. Disappointment with Quicksilver...but there still might be more to it. He's Ralph Bohner in the MCU, but he's Quicksilver in the X-Men universe. Agree that the Director was lamesauce.

No big reveal, just setting up for the next phase of the MCU and Wanda's motivation- which is obviously getting her family back (kids in the background when she's hovering reading the Darkhold).

Overall, I would say the series was better than some of the weaker-written and directed MCU movies like Hulk, Black Panther and Captain Marvel...and on that note, the head writer for this series was the same writer for Captain Marvel, which I thought had the worst writing of any MCU movie. She also wrote Black Widow which knocks my anticipation for that movie down another peg.

Anyway, bring on Falcon and Winter Soldier.

ROXRAN, Jontro and Invisible Fan like this.
  5. Beezy

Beezy Member

The show was successful in making me like Vision and Wanda, characters that I didn't care about at all before the series thanks to their limited development in the movies. I agree that Agnes was fine as the snoopy neighbor but didn't have the presence of a powerful, ancient witch. She ain't no Cate Blanchett.

B-Bob, Invisible Fan and Xerobull like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Vision is made of vibranium which makes him African. These tweets have already redeemed the finale.
    Im not even mad anymore, lol

#346 DreamShook, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  7. Xerobull

Good point. They were pretty wooden one dimensional characters in the movies and we got to see their acting chops. If nothing else, smart move by Marvel since Iron Man and Cap are gone from the picture.

NotInMyHouse likes this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yay. Only have to wait 2 weeks before my Disney+ subscription isn’t useless again.

Xerobull, rockbox and Jontro like this.
  9. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Talk about OP. Wanda literally created another OP superhero just because she was sad while she created a town and mind controlled thousands of people on cruise control. If you extrapolate, she could have just made an army of avengers of her own to **** up Thanos if she had full control and understanding of her power. I guess we should known how powerful she was when she held off Thanos(with 5 infinity stones) with one hand and destroyed the mind stone while she was sad. She's freaking the magical hulk.

#349 rockbox, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Mind control over a town is nothing, in the comics she literally reshaped reality for the entire world, stripping the memories and personalities from everyone and giving them new lives.

She could have made Thanos believe he was a kindergarten teacher from Idaho and he'd have lived out the rest of his life like that having no clue about what an infinity stone was.

She was able to make Dr Strange think he was a psychologist and make Emma Frost think she was married to Cyclops. If you can control the mind of ridiculously powerful characters like Emma Frost (an omega level telepath) and Dr. Strange (the sorcerer supreme), there's really not much you can't do.

Jontro and Xerobull like this.
  11. Xerobull

I think that's the point going forward, and why a lot of people are theorizing that Wanda is the next big bad in the MCU.

Jontro likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She could definitely merge everything going on with Fox. Shes their big eraser now that audience wont accept time travel for a long time.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Her ending scene was so like Thanos at the end of Infinity War
    Their stories do have some parallels. . . . . mental illness

Rocket River

14. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Agatha Harkness was a cheesy character to begin with. I dgaf that it’s Kathryn Hahn.

Last episode wasn’t good, but overall still enjoyed the series. Bring on Justice League!

15. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I enjoyed the series overall but the finale was kind of underwhelming, it all felt predictable.....

DreamShook likes this.
  16. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

When are they ever going to talk about the fact that Magneto is the real father for Wanda and Pietro?

JamesC likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Why did SWORD only program a Vision to kill a Vision that...
    1. Is trying to get help from SWORD (or anyone)
    2. Has not been a threat to anyone inside the bubble
    3. Can clearly only exist inside the bubble anyways
    4. Is clearly not the one that created or maintains the bubble
    ....why even?

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

wasn't the director trying to hide the fact he is the one who used the vibranium to recreate Vision, so trying to pin it on Wanda, but has to get rid of Wanda's Vision. At least that is what he and the FBI agent discussed, no?

20. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

This.

Also does new white vision get any memories of the hex? Or did new vision just unlock the databanks that obviously ends when Thanos removes the stone?

In that case, he must be flying to Wakanda to go see WTF happened to everybody....or maybe he knows he needs a paint job before he sees Wanda again.

heypartner likes this.