1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] Hawkeye

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

not sure what they mean by the vehicle flipping and then running over his leg

tinman likes this.
  3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Xerobull likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did the hulk flip that thing ? Don’t know you can flip that giant vehicle
    It’s not a Kia Rio

5. Buck Turgidson

This is why I was curious how it happened. Everything I have has a killswitch to where if you're not on the driver's seat or in park, the engine cuts off.

And yes, @B-Bob, Wind River is a great movie. I wish Taylor Sherridan would do more movies like that, and Sicario, and Hell or High Water and...

...and less CBS old people crap like Yellowstone and its 6 spinoff series.

but that's just me.

Ziggy, boomboom and Duncan McDonuts like this.
  6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Agreed on the Taylor Sheridan movies but poor TV writing. Season 4 of Yellowstone was a whole advertisement for him now owning the 6666 ranch and turning it into a theme park. Credit to him for expanding his brand and following. He's a better grifter than bobrek's son. I think I'll go watch Wind River now.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

HAVE YOUUUU SEEN YELLOWSTONE? Bro, I get it, you're white, whatever.

8. Buck Turgidson

More details:

“Based on our investigation, Mr. Renner’s personal vehicle, which was being driven by a family member, had become stuck in the snow near his home,” Washoe County Sheriff Darin Balaam said during a press conference. “Mr. Renner went to retrieve his PistenBully or Sno-Cat — an extremely large piece of snow removal equipment weighing at least 14,330 pounds — in an effort to get his vehicle moving. After successfully towing his personal vehicle from its stuck location, Mr. Renner got out of his PistenBully to speak to his family member. At this point, it was observed that the PistenBully started to roll. In an effort to stop the rolling PistenBully, Mr. Renner attempts to get back into the driver’s seat of the PistenBully. Based on our investigation, it’s at this point that Mr. Renner is run over by the PistenBully. An eyewitness detailed seeing Mr. Renner getting into the PistenBully and not seeing him again until the PistenBully came to a rest in a pile of snow in front of his driveway.”

Invisible Fan likes this.
  9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Damn, I don't even know how you survive that. 14,330 lbs is almost more than I lift.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

I have no idea how much my things weigh, but it's enough to never let them drive over me.

About 20 years ago one of my now-neighbors was killed by a round bale of hay that somehow fell backwards off of the front-end forks. I've been very careful around machinery ever since, if not before.

11. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

1) I need to wear my glasses when reading as I mistook "things" for "thighs".
    2) As a person in the office 95% of the time, getting out in the field around excavators and dozers takes a lot of effort before the head is naturally on a swivel always looking around.