1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] Ant-Man and the Wasp

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Dec 14, 2015.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Anybody who thinks anyone has died in a movie anymore is probably dumb. They really do need a new plot device to shock us. The cool 3-D skin effect with Voldemort's death, lot's of fun in the theater, but I do I think that mother f'er dead, hell no.

One thing I noticed about almost all superhero deaths in film that they all lay there dead with one bent knee abd one straight leg.

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I disagree. I believe some are permanent, obviously not most of the people who were ashed.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

i think the deaths from ash is not permanent, but those killed in combat is permanent. but how will they resurrect gamora?

sorry no spoilers, if you haven't seen war of infinity by now, then that's your fault.