1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Marshall Henderson from Ole Miss

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by el gnomo, Jan 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Has anyone watched this guy play? Holy crap what a complete troll! The best way to describe him would be the super-ultra-white-trashiest-version of JR Smith. Just a completely unapologetic chucker that runs his mouth to the other team and opposing fans non-stop throughout the game. They are playing at home tonight, but he's gonna incite a riot at one of the away games this season. Hell, it might happen at a home game! Some students just threw a piece of ice on the floor, and he picked it up and fired it back into the stands like a fastball!

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Good description of him.

0:27 mark -- rubs it in to the fans after making a three.
    3:03 mark -- hits a buzzer beating three to force OT (watch the replay starting at 3:48 mark).
    4:15 mark -- scores and gets fouled, proceeds to talk trash to fans and his own coach stops him.
    5:52 mark -- with game in hand, makes calls to the fans.

[youtube]-19_dGXNsxc[/youtube]

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

He's on ESPN right now (Ole Miss vs. Kentucky) and he looks unstable. He started pouting in a huddle with the coaches and appeared to say "Sub me out!" and walked away pissed. Teammates had to console him and his coach chewed him out and pulled him right back in.

4. The Cat

The Cat Member

This GIF from last Saturday pretty much sums up Marshall Henderson.

[​IMG]

I have a feeling he's heading for a major meltdown in Gainesville or Columbia. Not necessarily in terms of his on-court play, but with the troll stuff. Student sections at legit basketball schools are going to push him over the edge, I'm afraid.

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Yeah watching that game right now... this guy might be the most unlikable player I've EVER seen lol... and that's saying a lot. I'm getting tilted just watching him, even though I have no vested interested in this game whatsoever. Hope my Gators put the beat-down on him this Saturday.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but apparently this guy likes to get drunk (off coors light and bud light platinum lol) and go hogging!
    http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/01/2...nderson-celebrates-win-with-victory-tonguing/

Here's the ice-throwing video from tonight, along with some recent party pics:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uKoG0r9usNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

A fine product of the Metroplex...

He's from Hurst.

The above comment was made entirely in jest.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>In high school, Marshall Henderson was caught buying $800 of weed with counterfeit money. That seems like a perfect Marshall Henderson crime</p>&mdash; Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) <a href="https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/296316599089115136">January 29, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Agree. The Rowdy Reptiles in Gainesville are gonna go at him HARD. I really wish for the sake of entertainment that Ole Miss had to play at Duke. I can't imagine something much more fun than a troll-off between Henderson and the Cameron Crazies.

8. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Oh... and I think that the Astros should consider drafting him.

9. RedIsen

RedIsen Member

Jimmer Fredette on bath salts

1 person likes this.
  10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

LOL. Wrong, but funny.

Kentucky is coming close to blowing this game, but on the bright side, it's a close game... so Henderson may have a meltdown. I can't switch over to Lakers-Hornets (NBATV) until I see what happens with him :)

11. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

None shall pass Nerlens Noel

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

lmaoooo @ the old man standing up

13. CertifiedTroll

What a head case. For his sake hope he makes it to the NBA, otherwise he won't make it anywhere in the world.

14. SK34

SK34 Member

Dude that girl was ugly...

15. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

MARSHALL HENDERSON SNORTS BLOW.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...rson_Tested_Positive_For_Cocaine_Last_January

Not really much of a surprise...

From the what I have seen of him (which isn't very much), he doesn't even look like that good of a player. All he does is look to get his spot on the floor and jack it up as soon as it touches his hands. He somehow gets a lot of foul calls, but I honestly don't think he is even worth a second round pick, and that is based on talent alone! Not to mention he is a head-case and a complete troll as mentioned before.

16. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

complete chucker, can't do anything else.

17. King1

King1 Member

18. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This douchenozzle will be in Gainesville tonight playing against my alma mater. Hope he has a meltdown. CAN'T WAIT. GO GATORS!!!

19. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I can't wait to watch him in the D League. It's going to be amazing.

20. jdh008

jdh008 Member

He's fun to watch and I'm happy that he has come along and become such a sensation this season. Up until he started putting up big games and doing just bizarre things, it had been something of a ho-hum college basketball season in my mind.

Unfortunately for him, fun doesn't necessarily mean anything about a professional future. If he was just the player he is without all of the character questions, I could see him getting drafted really late or getting a serious look as a D-League player. But his one-dimensional game combined with the character questions will keep him out of the league, I'm afraid.