1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Marc Spears: Dwight's knee is bone on bone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Dec 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

[​IMG]

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Sure buddy. We could never play over the rim. Asik butterfingers and dmo I only do layups.

3. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

A little late to the action here and slightly out of touch being across the country. So, what's the general consensus here?

Legit cause for concern or is he fine? I feel like this should be a national headline, if accurate.

4. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Doesn't seem to be too much of a concern. Some think he may come back tonight.

5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol i bet you are only saying this because of D Mo's form at the moment

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

7. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

I'm not sure what Howard meant by bone on bone, but it's obviously not what people think it is, because a little rehab wouldn't fix it, and he wouldn't be back tonight. Assuming he is, of course.

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

That's Dr. Dwight's diagnosis.

9. the shark

the shark Member

I want to hear what Morey has to say on this.

Howard specifically used the words "bone on bone", and so no he wasn't misquoted. If it is "bone on bone" than this is an extremely serious situation, or Howard is a freakin dumbass and doesn't know what's wrong with him. Or he's a liar, and why would someone lie about this?

10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I'm really surprised this is still being discussed, I'd just wait to see how he looks when he returns, and not put much worth into his quote of "bone on bone"... Especially since he claimed he got the "PRP therapy to clear stuff out.", if there were actual debris in the knee he would have had a different procedure... Here's where he "quoted" on that: http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...oes-special-treatment-on-his-knee/#27967101=0

Sorry if this was mentioned already, let's see if he actually plays tonight before wishing Asik was back. BTW the team wasn't going anywhere with Asik so I'd take Howard, I do wish they could have worked better on the court or Asik didn't mind getting paid to come off the bench... But that's like saying I wish Bosh would have come here or we traded Parsons last year instead of walking for nothing, so whatever.

1 person likes this.
  11. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

That is outstanding news!! Should answer a lot of questions, not to mention provide a tremendous boost to our frontline.

It seems that teams almost always regress for a time whenever a star returns to the lineup after injury. I'm hopeful it won't happen here and believe there is reason to think it won't considering D12's role on the team.

Sure thankful we have Directv and can watch the return.

12. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

13. HRox832

HRox832 Member

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

This docs will sabotage someone's health so they can play (bring in the cash). Just like in the real world.

15. mario_v

mario_v Member

I knew something was wrong with howard at the beginning of this season. He just wasn't as explosive or athletic as last season. I didn't think it was "bone on bone" bad tho.

16. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

thanks god for healing dwight's bone on bone knee.

17. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

It's not... judging by the way the media only shine light on our "crappiness" this should have been the proverbial "nail on the coffin" for them.

18. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

He was probably the most explosive he's been in a number of years when this season started.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm surprised the mods haven't changed the title. Spears never confirmed anything. It's Dwight's quote.

20. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Yea exactly. What does he mean? Basically said he needed time off to heel. Time isn't going to grow back the cartridge in the knee?