1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man...We Got Lucky with Jabari Smith

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by napalm06, Jul 11, 2022.

1. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

lol not surprised that some ppl who liked the original "we got so unlucky with jabari smith" post after one summer league game are now trying to deflect and say that nobody said anything about jabari being a bust.

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

:D

BigggReddd, Corrosion, B-Bob and 5 others like this.
  3. MystikArkitect

We have that guy already. ;)

clos4life and Easy like this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I need this guy to come take pictures of me, he probably make me looked jacked af, too!!

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

I guess the difference is we actually have good sfs in Tate and Gary Bird who figure to be in the Rockets future.

Last season Silas was benching Sengun for Kelly Olynk and Theis.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Need that Captain America pose where he keeps that helicopter in place.

D-rock likes this.
  8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Olynyk wasn't there. It was Theis. But it only lasted for about 20 games or so and they finally figured Theis wasn't going to work. One could argue that Sengun wasn't that ready at the beginning anyway. After that, they started Tate at the 4 with Wood playing center.

I don't think Mathews will play anything more than spot minutes. Tate again is the guy who's in front of fan favorite. This time is Eason.

I am not trying to defend Silas. But I think if you look closely, Sengun not playing more wasn't as crazy as we fans thought. Personally, I wish they'd played Sengun more than Tate, or traded Wood earlier. And I hope Eason will take Tate's job sometime in January. Tate needs to be the 7th or 8th guy on the rotation.

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Just hold a heavy weight that's hanging and press your inner bicep against your body. That's the only trick the photographer is using in these past few days' photos. Jalen and Jabari's arms are about half the size showing in these photos.

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

This is getting repeated a lot on social media.

BigggReddd and Believe It! like this.