1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man kills 9 people at black church

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mr. 13 in 33, Jun 18, 2015.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Would you really expect them to vote for a party that has been priding itself over the last week by its demonstrated bigotry towards Southern-whites?

I would definitely expect them to vote against a party of avowed bigotry towards them, their culture and their heritage, so I guess we are in a agreement on this point.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Come on. Not all descendants of racist monsters are racist monsters today.

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Have you given any examples of this bigotry that you speak of yet?

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is the problem with people who come in and comment don't read the whole thread, this has long been proven wrong. Without this excuse conservatives have to admit how racist they are and have long been.

5. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

So conservative = racist? Please explain.

6. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

He is bigoted against conservatives.

7. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

No, but if you're a racist you're more thank likely a conservative.

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WmRAxJIa0u8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's simple conservatism, was founded with the rule of slavery in America and as you go back through American history conservatism has stood for enslaving or oppressing minority groups. Whether apart of the Republican or Democratic party conservatives have always had racists views. The KKK was founded by Conservatives who were early confederates. In general racists even now fly their flag under the Republican part because the Republicans are now conservatives. The KKK has backed almost every Republican candidate running for the 2016 Presidency(Whether they want them to or not). Because Republican ideals stop black people from voting as well as other things that hold minority groups back. This is why Black people vote 90% Democratic because Democrats are Progressives and progressives are what led to the abolishing of slavery and they fight for minorities. In this country a lot of Republicans who are not necessarily conservative, don't know the history. They also vote against their best interests. There is a Council of Conservative Citizens White Supremacy group that inspired Dylan Roof's attack on the Emmanuel Church. (This is the short version)

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

People were conservative before it was called that..... History of conservative values goes far back....

11. cml750

cml750 Member

:rolleyes:

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I know what conservatives values were, slavery and the KKK. I know when it was founded in America and it's always been about separation. Republicans now don't know the history behind conservatism, they think it means that they are somehow more moral than the democrats, more fiscally responsible, more patriotic. None of this is true. One of the core values of conservatism no matter the party has been racism. Despite two responses to my post no one has said anything factual to refute it, because it's true.

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RAW VIDEO: Woman takes down Confederate flag outside South Carolina statehouse, is arrested: <a href="http://t.co/WxTLaQgZeh">http://t.co/WxTLaQgZeh</a></p>&mdash; The Associated Press (@AP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AP/status/614843511905603585">June 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You don't get a response because you are making nonsensical sweeping remarks that gloss over actual history and replace it with your single view.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So what about people who support giving privilege to one race over others based on skin color?

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If that is the case it maybe has something to do with how that race was mistreated for 400 years.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Everything I've said I've said before and provided references, these are not lies. The problem is you guys don't have any proof to the contrary. The only thing you can say is "no it's not" and call me nonsensical. Speaks to the republican party and Fox News who breed a culture of hate and lies and when met with the truth you either ignore it or make up some ridiculous lie. I've noticed that most people in here that provide reference are democrats and liberals. You don't see that from republicans because your ideals are mostly made up of the way you would like things to be. I used to be Republican I'm well aware how they operate. It's just interesting to see it here.

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

"It is interesting to note that in 1860, the Democrats were the real conservatives, while the Republicans were the left-leaning radicals. People today should know the difference. The fact that most don’t, reveals the lack of depth in what most of us received in government schools that passed for education." AL Benson Jr. Southern Historian.

19. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

Ahh, the old "hating racists makes you a racist" Confederate bilge. EAD, Johnny Reb.

1 person likes this.