1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man Caught Peeing On Female Co-Workers' Chairs for Five Months

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Apr 22, 2012.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

The mugshot says it all. what are the odds he only pissed on the ones who said windows is better than unix?

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...-arrested-in-farm-bureau-urination-complaint/

[​IMG]

2. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Really? Damage on the chairs was over $4,500?

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Sounds like salirophiliac.

4. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

B!tch please, here we have a dude droppin' loads in his female coworkers water bottle multiple times.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/02/24/man-found-guilty-in-semen-assault-case/

My favorite part-
    “I had a hunch that’s what it was, but I wouldn’t dream in a million years that’s what it was,” she said.
    After being transferred to the company’s office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6. Up to that point, she had been more careful with her water, dumping it when she left, she said.
    Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that’s what she had tasted at work."

1 person likes this.
  5. jdh008

jdh008 Member

Those are some expensive chairs. They're living large at the Farm Bureau.

6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

$4,500 for 4 chairs. That's over $1100 for a chair . The chair is probably more expensive than their PC and monitor. Even if those chairs are leather, the company is being ripped off.

7. SacTown

SacTown Member

Just a basic home office chair at office max is several hundred dollars. Nice chairs used at large corporations are easily 1,000 or more. Not sure why everyone is surprised. Doesn't seem like that much to me for a nice chair.

8. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

qft. nice office chairs with the mesh and hydraulics stuff is at least 1000 easy. throw in sales tax and i could see it at 4500

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm not sure I'd hire this guy just based on his looks. It can't be that hard to find DBAs or MSCEs who are halfway normal.

10. Precision340

Precision340 Member

lol.. caught with his pants down

11. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

LOL. So great. She asks her fiance to j*zz into a water battle so she can compare it. Then the guy who was questioned voluntarily gives a DNA sample.

12. BetterThanEver

Sure, there are some expensive chairs out there. This guy was just looking up any attractive female, so I am assuming most of their chairs are the standard variety. Once you take out the discounts given to companies, the prices are even cheaper. Most office chairs are under $1100, especially with discounts.
    Here is Office Max chair list. Their basic chairs are under $250. Their best chairs top out at $899. I wouldn't go to Office Max for the best chairs anyway.

$29 - $178.99 (186)
    $179 - $248.99 (170)
    $249 - $313.99 (181)
    $314 - $408.99 (186)
    $409 - $899.99 (190)

http://www.officemax.com/office-furniture/chairs

Those secretaries must be living large at their workplace. They ain't shopping at Office Max.

#12 BetterThanEver, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I bet it pissed off a lot of people at work.

14. BetterThanEver

Frankly, I think she had direct sample of her fiancee's j*zz. She just didn't to blurt out that she sucked his ****. Yeah, drinking it out of water isn't much of a difference, but it's chick logic.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Ass Beat time
    I have low tolerance for this kind of filth
    If one of them beat him severely. . i'd say it was justified

Rocket River

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Aeron chairs can run around $1,000 and I haven't been to an office in the last 6 or 7 years that wasn't using them. Also bear in mind that a well-built chair can presumably last for a good number of years and the cost can probably be spread out over that time frame. Additionally, estimated value may just mean retail replacement cost, which might be higher than whatever corporate discount they got elsewhere. And no reason to assume secretaries, line managers and VPs aren't using the same exact chairs.

17. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I'm not even sure what would compel someone to do something like this.

bigtexxx probably knows.

1 person likes this.
  18. BetterThanEver

I didn't know most administrative staffers got better chairs than Herman Miller Aerons. As I said, they aren't going to Office Max/Office Depot/Staples for most of their chairs.

Even the top of the line Herman Miller Aeron is under $1100.
    http://store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Aeron-Chair

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I would have thought just sniffing their chairs would be enough, especially on a hot day or something.