1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man arrested for being caught naked in his own house

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dei, Oct 24, 2009.

Tags:
  1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Maybe he didn't want anyone walking across his property..and was making a bold point.

DD

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

What if mazyar was crossing his lawn?

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He would have been the one naked.

DD

4. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

wow that b**** needs to get slapped hard..you are walking outside and you LOOK INTO SOMEBODYS HOME and then calls the cop because you dont like what they were doing? thats so r****ded...i love being naked when theres nobody, i am in my own house, your the one thats trying to look at me...that sucks

5. Landlord Landry

yipes...

6. Two Sandwiches

Like others said, arrest her for stalking and trespassing.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

My understanding is that there are laws regarding this and if you have a picture window and a shallow front yard you can't dance around naked in the windows with the blinds open. In this situation though the woman cut across his property so I don't see how an argument can be made that he was deliberate or unreasonable in his display nudity.

8. baller4life315

Calling the cops and having them reprimand him for this is one thing. But to press charges? Give me a break.

9. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

I don't understand why you would walk around your own house naked for whatever reason. The only time I'm naked is when i'm showering or fornicating. All other times I at least have some clothing on.

10. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Once, as a teenager I couldn't get some missionaries to stop knocking on my door. I kept politely telling them week after week I wasn't interested...but ehy were determined to "save" me. That was, until I answered the door in my underwear.

They never bothered me again. They'd never pick me to serve on that jury.

11. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Only in America ...

:rolleyes: