1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man arrested for being caught naked in his own house

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dei, Oct 24, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dei

Dei Member

Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked

An American man who made coffee in his own home while nude is facing charges of indecent exposure.

Eric Williamson, from Springfield, Virginia, was brewing coffee in his kitchen when a woman and a seven-year-old boy walked past the window and saw him.

The woman complained to police who arrested Williamson shortly after the incident on Monday morning.

Williamson, 29, insisted he did nothing wrong and that any exposure of his private parts were accidental.

"Yes I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," he said.

Williamson, who has a five-year-old daughter, added: "I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.

"I never had a conversation with anyone, never saw anyone. Didn't cross my mind, came and got coffee. I mean if I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen possibly it's natural. It's my kitchen," he insisted.

A spokesman for Fairfax county police, Mary Ann Jennings, said Williamson was arrested because officers believed he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

The 29-year-old faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if he is convicted. He is fighting the charge and seeking damages from police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...or-making-coffee-in-own-home-while-naked.html

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder if his daughter was in the house?

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

Always wondered if this kind of thing was illegal.

Well, it being a dude. Everyone knows it is not illegal for a girl to do it. Thank god.

4. worzel gummidge

straight from the article:

5. bladeage

bladeage Member

That lady shouldn't be looking into people's homes.

6. The Joker

The Joker Member

quoted for truth

7. BMoney

BMoney Member

People are f-ing stupid.

8. LFE171

LFE171 Member

Interesting. I guess I should put on some clothes.

9. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

Good thing I live in my grandmother's basement, where they're no windows :)

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What was that woman doing with her child peeking into someone's home? Being a self-important fool, that's what.

#10 Deckard, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  11. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Seriously...how close were they to his house? And how visible was the window? Seems like if there were walking past on the sidewalk they wouldn't be able to see much.

12. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Member

Here is another article on this with a video as well.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1790464

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - The woman who reported to police that a man in a Springfield home exposed himself to her and her son has a different story than what Eric Williamson has told to local media.

The woman told police it was 8:40 a.m. when she was walking her son to school along a path between houses. She said they first spotted Williamson naked in an open door in the car port of his home.

She also told police that Williamson then walked across the house to a large window, facing the way she was walking.

Williamson, 29, faces an indecent exposure charge after a passerby saw him in the buff in his own home making coffee.

Channel 5 reports the woman and 7-year-old boy who saw him naked apparently had cut through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path.

Williamson says he didn't know anyone could see him.

"If I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen, it's natural. It's my kitchen," Williamson tells Channel 5.

Williamson says his roommates were not home when he came into the kitchen and made his coffee.

Fairfax County Police say they believed Williamson wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Williamson, a father of a 5-year old girl, said he plans to fight the charge.

"There is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he says.

Police say they are checking to see if there have been any other complaints.

A trial lawyer, who is not connected to the Williamson's case, says the state will have to prove that Williamson knew people were there for them to get a conviction on the charge that carries a one-year jail term and a $2,000 fine.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.myfoxdc.com/video/videoplayer.swf"><param value="http://www.myfoxdc.com/video/videoplayer.swf" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewttg%2Fnews%2Fmetro%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3D101909%5Fman%5Fcaught%5Fmaking%5Fcoffee%5Fnaked%5Ffaces%5Fcharges%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D254866106201315070%3Frand%3D0%2E7480747000553598&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxdc%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D130830281&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxdc%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2009%2F10%2F20%2FNakedCoffeeMaker%5F20091020000422%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxdc%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Flocal%2F101909%5Fman%5Fcaught%5Fmaking%5Fcoffee%5Fnaked%5Ffaces%5Fcharges" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

13. rhino17

rhino17 Member

That should dismiss the case imo

14. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

This is absolutely ridiculous. I hope for humanity's sake this is dropped.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't think it's unreasonable to prevent this in a residential neighborhood, especially if the lots are small enough that the house is close to the sidewalk and street. But it should probably be done with a warning and a request to close the window; then if there's a repeat offense make it a misdemeanor citation. Also, if a homeowner's association wanted to prohibit this in their deed restrictions, then just call the law after multiple violations, that'd probably be okay as well.

16. Prince

Prince Member

He should sue her back for tresspassing.

17. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

Unless he was playing the air guitar while looking out the window, I imagine it will be tough to prove he did it intentionally.

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It would be tough to prove he wanted to be seen. But he owns clothes and their are parts of his house unviewable by a window.

19. Mr. Brightside

So the lady and kid cut through his lawn in attempt at a shortcut and then saw the man naked because of this? This takes absurdity of law to a whole other level

20. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Why would anyone drink hot coffee naked? That's just asking for trouble.

1 person likes this.