1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Malaysian man abuse poodle. So F'ing sad!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by got em COACH, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Fatty FatBastard

Warning: This is 10x worst than the one where the poodle gets a spanking!!!! NSFW

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8qbc2J0zZr8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

You do know who was running iraq?

4. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Goes to show you why the outrage for what Vick did was so high. People have a harder time watching an animal get beaten than a person. I'm not pointing the finger because I'm the same way.

5. amaru

amaru Member

While that is bad, what's more outrageous is that such atrocities are happening to people right now.....and nobody seems to care.

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yes, being outraged at a video of a man abusing a dog CLEARLY means you only care about animals and not people.

7. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

I had the Homer Simpson "arrgghh, *druel*, dooonuts.." face kicking when I saw the part on grading that beautiful cut of steak. Fat is flavor and that beef HAS it!

Anyone who eats meat ought to watch that video, if you can't handle it, time to change your eating habits. As a hunter, I know where meat on the hoof comes from and the fact is, an animal has to die for you to enjoy that tasty ribeye--it didn't sprout from the earth wrapped in plastic and appear in the meat case at the grocery store.

8. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Didn't watch.

What's weird...is I can watch videos of people being beat to death and beheaded on bestgore.com....

....but I can't watch animal cruelty.

I guess it's because I know how ****ed up 99% of humans are....and animals are 100% innocent.

Animals > Humans

9. VanityHalfBlack

Yep, George Carlin said along the lines of, We are the only species that kill for pleasure or personal gain.....

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

dude i get so pissed watching these ****...makes me wanna go find the guy and beat his ass...

11. VanityHalfBlack

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0guEKMVYmZ8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Again, I just found it a little surprising the reaction to this video based on the deeds done.

Lots of pets get the **** kicked out of them every day, probably worse than that.

13. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

Lindsay Bluth Fünke: Leather chair? So you're against stealing, but skinning cows is cool with you.

Michael Bluth: I'm fine, by the way. Frankly, your concern is getting embarrassing. Since when are you against leather?

Mae "Maeby" Fünke: Yeah, you're not even a vegetarian.

Lindsay Bluth Fünke: I'm not against the insides. People need meat to survive.

Michael Bluth
    : You are aware that they don't remove it from the cow surgically, right?

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Personally I would rather not watch either but I think you are putting animals on a pedestal that they don't deserve. Animals we can agree don't have the same level of intellect but I have witnessed cats and dogs engage in some very cruel behavior on other animals for what appears to be nothing more than sport. Chimpanzees have been witnessed engaging in cannibalism while also hunting and killing monkeys for food and sport.

Many animals seem to be as cruel and vicious as humans but we don't know if they feel guilt about it or reflect on what they have done.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ya, didn't your mom go to BU? Mwuahaha. I kid. Still pissed about Durant.

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

is he tenderizing before he eats it?

17. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Sickening... sad to know we have people like this in the world.

18. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Nope, not going to watch the videos.

People abuse animals because they know they can get away with it. Animals can't exactly call the police and report it.

I am pretty sure it happens more often.

Sickening.

19. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

This is what I think bothers me more than anything. Animals like these are like babies, they're pretty much totally dependent on their owners and couldn't fight back or defend themselves. The world would be a better place without jackwagons that think it's ok to beat them...it's not so much the act of beating a helpless creature, which is bad in itself, but there's no telling what other effed up crap some weirdo like this is doing in society.

20. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Totally agree...it is one of the warning signs if a child beats up a cat or dog then it is most likely there will be a problem with him down the road.