1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Magic v Suns 100-121

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rich_argh, Dec 13, 2004.

Tags:
  1. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

suns are so good;)

2. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

6 assist 5 turnovers by steveo :D

3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

This win gave the Suns their best start in the history of The Franchise. They're really good. I wonder how well they'll do in the playoffs b/c they're clearly a great regular season team.

Oh, and Dwight Howard is going to be a huge star in this league once he starts making his wide open dunks. :)

#3 Severe Rockets Fan, Dec 13, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  4. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

I personally think marion and nash are the key components of that team. Amare is the scoring machine but marion just does it all. He rebounds, steals, blocks, dishes better than amare by a good margin. He seems to do all the dirty work and nash just sets everyone up perfectly. This is one scary team. And that's not even touching on Joe Johnson and Q-rich.

From the pits of hell to the top of the league in one year. Just wow. That team has chemistry that's for sure.

5. JJ

JJ Member

Q blew up for 6 threes or something like that. Everything he put up went in. These guys score and score and then score some more. Really entertaining to watch.

6. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

18 friggin rebounds for dwight

7. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

wow the rockets 2005 forum is now having its longest without a post moment right now

8. WNBA

WNBA Member

Is Marion an all-star? He should be. The guy is full of passion. So much fun to watch them running and running.

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

tell the suns to bring that **** to the playoffs.

sincerely

The Mavs and the Kings.

10. Man

Man Contributing Member

yeah lol amazing it's dead man

And Suns seem good I haven't seen them play yet but damn Amare, Marion, Nash, Johnson and Jacobsen..and Richardson..that's a good team.

Magic are good too.

I can't wait for playoffs

11. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

"From the pits of hell to the top of the league in one year. Just wow. That team has chemistry that's for sure."

SOUNDS LIKE US DOESNT IT?!? maybe this is the hell year then next year we find our steve nash/amare and be on top!

12. Man

Man Contributing Member

Yeah Marion's been all star 2 or 3 times I think. Or once..last season for sure. Yeah I like him a lot. His shot's ugly but it goes in. :) And he can fly. He does everything..fasttttt

13. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

The Orlando pre game show people reported that guard DeShawn Stevenson wants out of Orlando for lack of PT. Can we nab him?

14. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

damn, we need to make sure the mavs, kings, suns, and sonics match up with each other in the playoffs. minny and denver wouldn't be that bad either. only the lakers and san antonio really slow the game down to any degree.

the suns are just stupid. damn near the whole team but amare can drain 3's. you have to play up on nash or he will too and then if you do he just burns you and finds some other shooter wide open. and then amare. if he gets it within 5 feet he either gets fouled or dunks it. and then finally it seems like every time they miss marion is around to get the rebound anyway. damn dangerous team.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Why the hell would we want him?!

16. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

The Laker game was important for the Magic, they pissed that one away now get blown out by the Suns with the Spurs looming.

17. Fegwu

He is a guard who can score. He has 2 or 3 years on his contrac and he is till very young. We were pining for E. House but I feel DeShawn is an upgrade over House.

I doubt if Weisbrod will deal him to Houston if he does at all - but he could fit in nicely here.

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

On what do you base this statement?

- On his .413 career fg%?
    - On his .218 career 3-point%?
    - On his 6.4 career scoring average, in his fifth year in the league?
    - On his near-career-high average of 11.2 points in 35.9 minutes of play on one of the worst teams in the league that was desperately looking for scoring (Orlando last year)?

Or, aside from scoring, are you just so impressed with his career ast/to ratio of 1.3/1?

His frickin' career high is 24 points, even Tyronn Lue's is 32!

Oh, and I did not even mention the statutory rape charges against him in one of his first years in the league!

19. Fegwu

Based on what I saw him do early this season. He couldn't be worse than Lue or Boki.

20. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Jeebus, he may be better than Lue or Boki, but does that really say anything about him?