1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Magic sign AB to a 10 day contract.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by choujie, Mar 31, 2005.

1. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

AB hittin some BIG shots tonite in the 4th in a 1 pt win on the road. And the team is already lovin him. I really think it's ideal for him to be on a team like that, looking for a super super fast paced game

2. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

Yea and i think he has the Rockets assistants to thank. They worked with him before every game, mostly on his shooting and it has seemed to really payoff.

3. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Andre Barret has 12 points on 5 0f 8 shooting and 12 assists tonight against Milwaukee. It's a shame he didn't work out with the rockets.

4. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

Just wanted to post that. ;)

When is the last time JVG brought up a young guy?

5. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Oh please. One good game and JVG is stupid for not 'bringing him up' and keeping him? Come back if he sticks in the NBA on a team for an entire season and plays nightly.

I mean, I think AB is in the right offense and all, and I like him...but I don't think JVG was wrong to play others in front of him. He wasn't right here--too turnover prone for our offense, looking scared at times. And I don't think he'll play significant minutes in the NBA over an entire season (i.e. the first backup PG off the bench all year)--mostly because his skills don't make up for his height.