1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Magic Numbers against the Western Conference

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScriboErgoSum, Feb 20, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Echo what D.o.D said.

DD

2. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Scribo... You did a great job this year for this forum. I must of checked everyday to see what you had to write about and you kept people positive. I know at least you did with me. I hope to see other thread ideas you come up with. Maybe you'll do something during the offseason to see who looks good and who's not.

But overall, thanks for everything you did. Also, thank Mrs. Scribo because I know she probably got tired of you being on this broad.

3. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Awesome thread, Scribo. This was a breath of fresh air in the GARM this season. I checked this thread religiously for the past month or so...even before going to NBA.com or ESPN to look at scores with other playoff contenders, I came here because it was all in the posts.

4. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Thanks for this thread Scribo. You and some of the others (there's quite a few people, you know who you are) that did a great job in this thread. Awesome, put a lot of time and work into this thread and it was greatly appreciated. :D

5. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Thanks guys. I needed a day to decompress. I've been following this race way too obsessively...

I also wanted to thank my awesome wife. She's a hard-core Rockets fan, and I definitely appreciate her putting up with all the time I put into this. Now we get to focus on labor prep, since she just hit the third trimester.

A few of you have asked about my novels. My first novel was called The Ghost Hunters and is a ghost story set in the old west.

The new novel is called “The Sun and the Swan” and is the story of Eric and Olivia Strauss, siblings living in Seattle. Their routine high school lives are disrupted when their grandfather, Eddie Sheppard, a WWII vet, moves to a nearby neighborhood to be closer to family. Eric and Olivia are intrigued by the heavy-duty safe their grandfather insisted be installed in his condo and the office door he always keeps securely locked. That curiosity is heightened by a mysterious guest they observe their grandfather with. When they show up for a scheduled visit with their grandfather, only to find him not present and his office door open, they immediately investigate. They find a very mysterious book lying on a desk, and once they open it, their lives are forever changed. The Sun and the Swan is the fist novel in a multiple book series that chronicles the adventures of Eric, Olivia, Eddie, and many others as they use these books for great profit and over which they find themselves in very treacherous situations. Set against a backstory stretching through WWII and beyond, the series will delve into the mysterious origins of the books and the motives of the numerous people who posses them.

That’s all I can disclose at this time. I hope to have the first draft completed by the end of the year. My son, Ian, is due in July, but I’m still pretty confident I can get this sucker completed if I stay on task.

I am a bit nervous about this upcoming series, but I'll go with Rockets in 6!

6. Tree Rollins

Tree Rollins Member

Thanks again Scribo!

7. ILoveTheRockets

Great job on the Magic Numbers once again ScriboErgoSum.

Looks like the Enver Nuggets were legit after-all.

8. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

sorta like the rockets were legit. game 7 against the lakers sounds pretty legit to me. beat LA

9. jonjon

jonjon Contributing Member

Didn't want to start a new thread, but can someone who knows how revive this for this season.

10. tikwanleap

tikwanleap Contributing Member

11. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Sorry to bump this old thread.

Since we're down to 11 games left in the season, ScriboErgoSum, are you able to revive something like this again so we have a clear idea of the playoff race for the 6-9 seeds?

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=263374&page=6

13. Fantasma Negro

Our lottery pick is in play