1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Magic Number for the Rockets against West Playoff Contenders

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScriboErgoSum, Mar 12, 2008.

1. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

That may be true. But I'm thinking Brand will really want to test his heel. And I doubt the Clipps will hold him back since they have so many question marks between where they currently are and how to get back into the playoffs.

More importantly, Brand (like Maggette) has a player option for next season and Brand may want to display his skills in case he opts out. IOW, he may want to establish that he's the Brand of old if there's a chance he opts out.

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

The other bad news: We couldn't beat the lottery-bound Kings without their starting PG and Center (ejected). We are not playing well so we can't look at any games as "easy" at this point.

3. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Games&nbsp;H2H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Div&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Con&nbsp;&nbsp;Overall&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Magic&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</B>
    <B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Team&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W/L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;H2H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Left&nbsp;&nbsp;TB&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Div&nbsp;TB&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Conf&nbsp;&nbsp;TB&nbsp;TieBreak&nbsp;&nbsp;Number Diff</B>

&nbsp;1&nbsp;&nbsp;Hornets&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;52-22&nbsp;&nbsp;2-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;10-5&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;31-14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;12</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;2&nbsp;&nbsp;Spurs&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;52-23&nbsp;&nbsp;2-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;10-6&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;29-16&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;11</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;3&nbsp;&nbsp;Lakers&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;51-24&nbsp;&nbsp;2-1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;31-14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;9</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;4&nbsp;&nbsp;Jazz&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50-26&nbsp;&nbsp;1-1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;29-17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;5&nbsp;&nbsp;Suns&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50-25&nbsp;&nbsp;1-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;26-19&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;9</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;6&nbsp;&nbsp;Rockets&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;49-25&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8-8&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;27-17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;7&nbsp;&nbsp;Mavericks&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;47-28&nbsp;&nbsp;1-3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;9-6&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;29-16&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;8&nbsp;&nbsp;Nuggets&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;46-29&nbsp;&nbsp;2-1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;27-18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;5</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;9&nbsp;&nbsp;Warriors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;45-30&nbsp;&nbsp;2-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;25-20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;4</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    10&nbsp;&nbsp;Blazers&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;38-37&nbsp;&nbsp;3-0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;23-22&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;Extinguished</B>

* Indicates that the Tie Break is final and cannot be changed due to the outcomes of upcoming games. The Magic Numbers are calculated on an assumption that we will lose the Tie Break unless it's already been clinched. If we clinch a Tie Break, that will drop the Magic Number 1 point.

<B>Clinched #9 Seed</B>

Here is the latest batch of Magic Numbers after all games were played on <B>April 2</B>.

It was comeback fever in the NBA Tuesday night.

Dirk came back early, and that apparently made a huge difference for the sputtering Mavericks. They whipped up on the Warriors, who have lost two in a row and are a full game behind Denver. The Mavericks now hold the Tie Breaker over the Warriors. Golden State’s Magic Number dropped 1, and they’re looking like they’ll be the odd man out.

Gasol played tonight as well. I wasn’t expecting that, but then again no one expects the Spanish Inquisition. The Lakers handled the Blazers.

Elton Brand and Gilbert Arenas also returned. We get to face the Clippers twice more this season.

The Hornets finished their road trip 5-1 by pounding Miami by 29. <B>rpr52121</B>, maybe the Hornets will lose to the Knicks on Friday.

The Jazz avenged their loss at Minnesota by beating the Wolves in Utah.

We face the Blazers Thursday. Portland is coming off their loss to the Lakers and are playing the second game of a back-to-back. They’re missing Roy. This is a game we need to win to keep up with the Jazz and Suns. And maybe stop a bit of the doom and gloom going around the board.

Also on tap for Thursday: Nada. We’re the only Western Conference team in the hunt that’s playing.

4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

The Spanish Inquisition!

[​IMG]

5. Robert

Robert Contributing Member

He has been updating it every day.

6. ScriboErgoSum

Thanks for finding that. It was late, and I didn't feel like looking around.

I think those should be the new Laker uniforms.

Unrighteous creatures, among our chief weapons are Fear. Fear, a ruthless efficiency, and the Black Mamba. Fear, ruthless efficiency, the Black Mamba, and our fly new red threads.

7. ScriboErgoSum

<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Games&nbsp;H2H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Div&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Con&nbsp;&nbsp;Overall&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Magic&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</B>
    <B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Team&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W/L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;H2H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Left&nbsp;&nbsp;TB&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Div&nbsp;TB&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Conf&nbsp;&nbsp;TB&nbsp;TieBreak&nbsp;&nbsp;Number Diff</B>

&nbsp;1&nbsp;&nbsp;Hornets&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;52-22&nbsp;&nbsp;2-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;10-5&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;31-14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;11</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;2&nbsp;&nbsp;Spurs&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;52-23&nbsp;&nbsp;2-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;10-6&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;29-16&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;10</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;3&nbsp;&nbsp;Lakers&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;51-24&nbsp;&nbsp;2-1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;31-14&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;4&nbsp;&nbsp;Jazz&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50-26&nbsp;&nbsp;1-1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;29-17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;7</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;5&nbsp;&nbsp;Suns&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50-25&nbsp;&nbsp;1-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;26-19&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;6&nbsp;&nbsp;Rockets&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50-25&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8-8&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;27-17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    &nbsp;7&nbsp;&nbsp;Mavericks&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;47-28&nbsp;&nbsp;1-3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;9-6&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;29-16&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;L&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;No*<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;5</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;8&nbsp;&nbsp;Nuggets&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;46-29&nbsp;&nbsp;2-1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;27-18&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;4</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)
    &nbsp;9&nbsp;&nbsp;Warriors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;45-30&nbsp;&nbsp;2-2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;None&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;X&nbsp;&nbsp;25-20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;W&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes<B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;3</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;(-1)

* Indicates that the Tie Break is final and cannot be changed due to the outcomes of upcoming games. The Magic Numbers are calculated on an assumption that we will lose the Tie Break unless it's already been clinched. If we clinch a Tie Break, that will drop the Magic Number 1 point.

<B>Clinched #9 Seed</B>

Here is the latest batch of Magic Numbers after all games were played on <B>April 3</B>.

Great win for the Rockets tonight (I only got to watch the 1st quarter :( ). We pick up our 50th win of the season and drop all Magic Numbers 1.

I should have noted this yesterday, but the Blazers are officially eliminated from the Playoffs and are off the list. I have a feeling with Oden they’ll be in thick of the race next year until the end.

There were no other games for any of the Western Conference Contenders Thursday, but there are a slew of them on Friday including a couple of Contender matchups.

We get the Sonics Friday night, and we should destroy them. We need to beat them to keep up with the Lakers, Suns, and Jazz. I’ll be posting my results late Friday, since I’m going to the game. My wife and I will be in our Drexler and Barkley pajama uniforms if they show us on the telecast.

Also on tap for Friday: Knicks at Hornets, Spurs at Jazz, Warriors at Grizzlies, Wolves at Suns, Mavs at Lakers

8. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Great job Scribo, I look forward to the Magic number thread after every game. There's going to be a point when the Rockets have to win just one last game to clinch the playoffs right?

9. ScriboErgoSum

Thanks. I enjoy putting it together. I'm slightly obsessed with numbers and things mathematical, so it's a good practical application. I'm glad to see everyone finding it fun to read!

Rest assured. We clinch on Sunday.

Friday - Rockets beat Sonics (Magic Number at 2)
    Sunday - Hornets beat Warriors (Magic Number at 1)
    Sunday - Rockets beat Clippers (We're in the playoffs :D )

10. Tree Rollins

Tree Rollins Member

Although making the playoffs is great, home court in the first round is a lot better.

If the Rockets win their next four games (@SEA today, @Clippers Sunday, SEA Wednesday, and PHX next Friday), the odds of the Rockets finishing with a better seed than the Suns goes way up, especially if the Suns lose at San Antonio two days before losing at Houston.

That Suns game is huge.

11. ScriboErgoSum

Agreed. I'm trying to take it one seed at a time, but home court over the Jazz is the best matchup we can hope for and what we should be aiming for.

We <B>have</B> to take care of the 4 easy games (@Sonics, @Clippers, Sonics, Clippers) to drop all of our Magic Number by 4. That leaves the Suns at 4 and the Jazz at 3.

If we beat Phoenix April 11, we would win the Tie Break with them (our conference record is 28-17), and that would drop their Magic Number 3. That takes just one more Sun loss out of (Wolves, Mavs, @Grizzlies, @Spurs, @Warriors, Blazers) or one more win by us @Jazz or @Nuggets to finish above Phoenix. If we lose that game, we have to hope for a combination of 4 Sun losses and victories by us over Utah and Denver. That last scenario would be rough, and I don't see it happening.

We also have to knock 3 more from the Jazz so we don't open on the road against them. The easiest way is to win in Utah on April 21. That takes the Tie Break and knocks their Magic Number down 3. Done. If we lose that game in Utah, we have to hope for a combination of 3 Jazz losses (Spurs, @Hornets, @Mavs, Nuggets, @Spurs) and Rocket victories over Suns, @Nuggets. I'm more optimistic on this scenario, because the Jazz aren't that good on the road and their last 6 are brutal games.

Pretty much shapes up as 5 must-win games: @Sonics, @Clippers, Sonics, Suns, @Clippers.

@Utah and @Denver would be nice, but the 5 games above would give us the #5 seed and probably home court. Beating the Jazz clinches home court.

12. yobod

yobod Member

Thanks Scribo......I like knowing what the task at hand is. I wonder if every team has someone on staff who runs numbers like these, so the players know exactly where they stand. I wonder if the players would WANT to know where they stand?

13. ScriboErgoSum

I would assume every team has someone on staff who crunches numbers like these and more. It would be foolish not to. Staff might need to decide to focus players on the second half of a back-to-back because a victory over that opponent helps the Rockets more, etc.

I don't know about the players wanting to know in such minute detail. Tracking this daily is draining, and the players have enough other things on their minds. I do think they have a sense of easy stretches (long home stands, cakepuff teams) that they need to take advantage of. I also think they circle big games on their calendar. This year at least, there are just so many permutations that most players would get migraines trying to chart it out.

Not Shane, though. He's presenting a dissertation of his Master Thesis this summer at Duke: Magic Number Combinatorics in a Chaotic Playoff Race.

14. hooroo

hooroo Member

Rockets should just settle for clinching a playoff berth.

McGrady, Battier, Landry, and Alston are all carrying some kind of injury. Once GSW are knocked out, rest them for the playoffs.

3 more wins seals their fate.

15. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

You can't really be serious can you? You'd want to rest our guys for the playoffs rather than worry about seeding? To me, I'd actually be happy if they won a playoff series! I'd rather NOT play the top seed - but that's just me...

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

the way they are playing now they'll be swept regardless of who they play. if those injuries are the cause of it. then take care of it and rest them up.

17. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Hopefully, they can have their position locked up after the Utah game. Then, I think, that could give them four days off before the playoffs started (resting most of the starters against the Clippers).

18. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

ScriboErgoSum, I just want to know, do you mind if I post what you post here(all the magic numbers and the analysis) on other forums to show other Rockets fans our chances of making the playoffs? Of course, I'll give full credit to you every single time, but I just hope you won't mind. Just trying to share knowledge to other Rockets fans :)

19. ScriboErgoSum

Go for it. Illuminating Rocket fans worldwide is high on my agenda. :D

Just curious, what other forums do you read?

20. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

It's called Insidehoops, but if people on Clutchfans think that Clutch BBS isn't mature, then they sure shouldn't step into insidehoops forum.