1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Madonna drops the N word, on MLK day weekend, no less.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jan 18, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So you can't find the post? If you've posted it multiple times, shouldn't it be easy?

Find it. Or shut up, son.

And then your last paragraph? Seriously? Take your pity party someplace else. You're clearly having a bad day. Step away from the computer.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's the same post of yours we've discussed and it's already been linked and posted in this thread. Stop vomiting bigoted nonsense on this board and then backing away from it like a childish coward if you don't want the criticism that comes with it. Stop projecting your all consuming resentment of blacks on this board with comments like that unless you want your entire experience here to eventually be shaped by it.

1 person likes this.
  3. bigtexxx

That post you keep referring to did not allege what you claim. I've already debunked that several pages ago.

You need to step away from the computer and gather yourself.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Great post, pouhe. If you hadn't quoted his post, I wouldn't have seen him call you "son" either. Disgusting.

Anyway, I for one am sorry that's part of your experience here.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Race trolling bigotexxx calls black man son. Shameful.

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Thanks, B-Bob. I'm probably a little too proud to concede any genuine personal distress at Texx's comments; but I remember your initial notion of anger on my part when I first disputed it back in March. I can see how my continued belaboring of the point, albeit in response to Texx's ever-evolving and tangential deflections, would appear to validate your original observations. For your peace of mind and that of other well-meaning posters, I'll decline from either mentioning or deliberating about Texx's original post again.

7. bigtexxx

looks like a surrender flag to me.

you had to lean on the liberal pile-on crew for support -- their appearance was to save you from writing that check your azz couldn't cash.

The bottom line is that my post did not in any way do what you suggested, and instead of you trying to defend your lie, you simply chose to surrender.

you owe me an apology and a retraction.

8. Katsu

Katsu Member

Can someone explain to me what's so insulting about the use of 'son'? I've always associated it with friendly online gaming banter + elderly mentor figure sayings.

9. bigtexxx

Sure I'll explain it. There is a group of hardened liberals around here that is extremely frustrated by their inability to win arguments with me. Instead of trying to defend themselves with fact, logic, and reason, they instead use insults and name-calling as a crutch. Now, they are even trying to claim that the word "son" is out of line, because frankly they have nothing else they can attempt. It's a complete stretch from them, and certainly not "racial trolling" as CometsWin suggests. FYI CometsWin is probably the most frustrated of this liberal bunch, and he has resorted to following me around in puppy-dog fashion trying to troll me. I just laugh it off and keep moving forward.

10. Buck Turgidson

All about context. It's pretty much the same as calling a black man "boy".

11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Damn this actually made sense... In a "I don't believe you whatsoever" kind of way

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Showing my age, I've always associated it with Foghorn Leghorn.

13. bigtexxx

wrong.

totally wrong.

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Some poster called me "son" in a GARM thread yesterday. Where is the outrage of the posters who are so outraged about it on this thread?

15. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Maybe you missed this part of the post?

All about context.

Anyway, not surprised our resident bigot is called out by yet another poster and runs away like the coward he is.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I didn't miss it.

That's exactly the point. "Context" is what people want to interpret into something. The members of the leftist outrage crew have decided that they want to mob someone, no matter what he says, and try to smear the person jointly, as much as they can, even if objectively, they cannot prove that what was said was said with the derogatory meaning in mind that they ascribe to it.

Which presents the question who the real bigot is - the people who think of the derogatory meaning that the word normally doesn't have or the person who clearly stated that this meaning was not intended.

17. CometsWin

How preposterous. His history on this board and the context of this conversation makes his intention perfectly clear.

Let's review. bigotexxx starts a thread to trash an over the hill pop star for using the n-word in reference to her own child in a playful manner. Then bigotexxx gets his feet held to the fire for claiming that Barack Obama isn't really black and I quote...

Then he refers to a black man as son because he's been called out for his posts.

Now bigotexxx is in full retreat, throwing anything at the wall to see what can stick for him and deflect from his own bigoted commentary.

And it's clear to everyone what bigotexxx intended by calling a non-related black man of similar age the word son in a conversation about racism. That's crystal clear and bigotexxx can throw his own pity party and deflect and run away from his own comments like he always does but make no mistake it's yet another example of his well earned reputation for race trolling and bigotry.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nothing you posted is convincing.

19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Disregard CometsWin. He's a narrowminded bigot. He's the same guy who implied systematic racism experienced by blacks (putting them in prison, etc) can't be compared to the "name-calling" racism experienced by Asians/other minorities. Basically, "it aint racism unless its against blacks".

Now he's b*tchin about the word "son".

1 person likes this.
  20. CometsWin

Yes, calling someone son isn't the same as putting someone in prison for a crime they didn't commit or giving someone a longer sentence based on their skin color. Call me crazy. You got me man! Lol