1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Madden 10

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Aug 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

played vs chiefs last night it was tied at 21 at the end of 1st quarter

all of the chiefs TDs were on kickoff returns off of my TDs.

it was ridiculous like all their blockers knocked all my special teams guys down and wouldnt let them up never have i seen something like that. They werent even touched closest guy I had to tackling their returners was at least 5 yards away.

so irritating I started to kick it out of bounds on purpose

then in the 2nd half when i was up 31-21 i kicked back off to them

another TD return

i was annoyed

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Had you messed with sliders? The patch updated the magnitude of sliders so its more sensitive now. You need new ones. And retake the Madden IQ tests.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I think the games it impossible, I score the TD with a slant to Calvin Johnson, nice block by Northcutt (nice 4 dropped passes too).

PA block and go (light blue route) to Pettigrew for the 2pt conv. I ACTUALLY WIN THE COIN TOSS AFTER 7 ATTEMPTS.

Get the ball, 3 and out because Bryant Johnson drop a wide open bomb. I punt it, actually force a 3 and out with the corner blitz. Get the ball back. 46 yard completion to Pettigrew. Ball at their 34, just get a little closer by running out the clock right? Smith pitch to the left, I pick up about 13 yards before getting the ball ripped by London Fletcher and returned for td by Landry.

FML. :mad:

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

lol you lost to the Chiefs.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I can barely even complete a pass. DeAngelo Hall is supposed to suck but he can't bat down / pick off anything I throw fast enough.

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

didnt touch sliders i havent even taken the madden IQ test

i dont play madden that hardcore (or games in general) i just thought that was really jacked

i dont play at madden/all-madden i play at the all-pro level (the one above the default PRO level) so its not like i am good or anything

7. Poloshirtbandit

I bought the game today and I'm having a really hard time getting in to it.

8. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I have some issues with this game...

1. 75% of the time when I get to the quarterback, my player literally has his arms around the QB before the QB throws out a duck nowhere near any receivers. In game logic it's an incomplete pass, in real life it would be intentional grounding. And it happens ALL THE TIME.

2. Why does the computer always opt to do an onside kick in the 4th when they're down by, say... 35? With 2 minutes left?