1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mad crazy optimism for the Rocks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by man532, Feb 6, 2003.

1. man532

man532 Member

Frustrated knowledgeable Rocks fan understand that this young and dumb team will have flashes of brillance and periods of fleeting intelligence.

Tonight is a prime example, the Cav's have talent with Ricky Davis and Darius Miles (who I would trade in minute for CAT and Mo Taylor and Griffin, which would then allow the Rocks to pickup Q Richardson once he bolts the clip joint), however, the Rockets should have put the Cav's away early, since both teams played last night.

Rudy get's out coached by Keith Smart or is Keith able to get more out of his players than Rudy. Either way Rudy looks like he is on the rug if the Rockets on win.

This was supposed to be about optimism, I failed miserably.

2. Cipherous

Cipherous Contributing Member

No way in hell would I want Ricky Davis. Hes a big time cancer.

3. James23

James23 Member

we don't need guys that shoot a lot and miss a lot. we need defensive minded guys and high percentage shooters.

4. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Darius Miles and Quentin Richardson? :eek:

Don't we have enough ex-Clips on our team already?

5. piggy

piggy Member

I actually looked in this thread for some silver lining, but at this point, I'm feeling optimistic because I'm tired of feeling frustrated.

We have a very young, very talented team that will interesting to watch for years to come.

It can't get any worse. Right?

6. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Crazy optimism is that we are going to get a low 2nd round pick next draft! Wooohooo! Almost as good as a 1st rounder!

7. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Darius Miles is a terrible basketball player. Great athlete but terrible player.

He has not improved one bit since coming into the league.

Looks great dunking on the fast break but anyone who trades for this guy will be getting a mirage, not an oasis.