1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

M&M Crispy

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by airbulllard, Dec 8, 2014.

1. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

A heads up for anyone who was a fan. I loved these as a kid. The news release came out a couple months ago, but Mars is re-releasing Crispy M&M's for a limited time.

I ordered mine on Amazon at their product page here.

Here's the link to the Press Release. Stores nationwide will also carry them starting in January, but you can get it early through Amazon.

2. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

I remember these. It's like a Cocoa Puff was on the inside. I wasn't really a fan, plain and the occasional peanut is all I need.

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

That's odd OP, I thought you were mostly a Kit-Kat and key lime pie type of guy.

4. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

That's Bill.