1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lynn McHale to Morey : Save your crocodile tears

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Excellent advice!

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

someone tell McHale to control his woman

3. basketballholic

Hardens been stealing money too.

Ummmmmm, no. She's simply indicating the teams #1 player wasn't playing defense or following the coach.

Harden is also the main reason why McHale got fired.

Posting a half dozen tweets is demonizing, eh? Meanwhile the diapered beats here are calling her a b****, telling her to lay down and shut up, etc. You guys are a pathetic joke.

We're not winning a championship or beating the Warriors without him either. Because this team does not have the right mix of players to do those things and the teams best player has played very selfishly and childish this season, including freezing out the second best player on the team. Until Harden grows up and becomes the right kind of leader and until Morey gets some true 3&D players in here that will complement Howard and Harden properly this team ain't winning nuth'n.

Do you really believe that this person is clueless about what happened to this team that caused the firing of her husband? Do you not believe what the teams owner and GM said about the situation themselves? Or are you trying to outdumb yourself here?

Nor does it change the fact that this is not a championship level team.

Lol. Half a dozen tweets and you decide she's a terrible person. You don't even know her. More concerned about her than the team. And you are clueless about what she just handed us about the status of this team. LOL
    Your set of values is warped.

#103 basketballholic, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

So how long do you think he would have lasted with a core of Parsons Lin and Howard?

5. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

new coach kissing harden ass. saw it during the game last. harden will be exposed this year. ...with that said, mchale wife needs to be more professional.

6. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

James played D for the first time this season, so whatever he did is working

7. dmoneybangbang

I realize posting behind an anonymous name makes people feel like big men, but show some class. It's not just mchale's wife that is suggesting that harden's poor attitude was an issue.

Harden built his brand this summer and curry built his game. Harden needs to decide real quickly how he wants to be remembered in this league. He is too talented to waste away his gifts.

8. basketballholic

Doesn't matter. That's a stupid question for this thread. Lynn McHale switched on the light bulb for you on what happened with this team and instead of acknowledging it you're trying to knock out the light and shoot her for doing that. LOL. How stupid can you get?

9. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Where in this thread did I "shoot" her for it? Where in this thread did I post something that was slanderous against her or even incorrect. Please show the error in my ways. Otherwise I kindly ask that you take your foot out of your mouth and shove it into another hole. Or is that a request only subscribers to your Insider Newsletter can make?

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Ooh, so macho. :rolleyes:

11. hakeemthagreat

Mchale is getting 11mill she needs to sit her privileged azz down and have a coke & a smile. If anything she needs to send the Rockets a thank you card

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

She deleted her account. LOL.

13. ibm

ibm Member

so i wasnt the only who saw it, hehe...

and your post here is right on. but it's a middle-aged lady. who cares. i dont believe she talked to mchale b4 she tweeted.

14. NeonTiger

NeonTiger Member

Dont Feed the Trolls

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

apparently holic has turned into a LynnOnlyFan :grin:

1 person likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Huh?

It is very likely that his wife is mad and he gets that it is a business.

Also, was there twitter when Kevin was let go by the Wolves?

Kevin McHale is a guy that has really only been involved with three organizations in over 35 years. It is very likely that she isn't really used to seeing her her husband.

I don't think what she said is very professional but I understand it. Her husband has gotten a lot of criticism from fans even though he just came off of leading a team to the WCF and is widely liked around the NBA. She also knows a lot of stuff we do not know.

17. basketballholic

LOL. Lynn only fan. I'm just smart to recognize the gift she handed us die hard fans. Instead of you recognizing and appreciating it you'd rather discuss her person. LOL. That's stupidity. Go to the hangout thread for that. That's where you belong if you want to talk about Lynn or me instead of this team. LOL

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

go hangout at a psychiatrist's office, or better yet full-on mental clinic for a few months -- if not for yourself then do it for us :grin:

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because he is getting fired after being a COY candidate last year...all for Harden's lack of effort.

20. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Obvious fake account, but media outlets will take anything dramatic to turn it into "news".