1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Lynn McHale to Morey : Save your crocodile tears

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Handles

Handles Member

Surprised she's still so bitter but it's kind of funny in a sad way. I don't feel bad though, mchales are getting paid big $$$ to sit on their butts.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

she basically confirmed that Harden was a problem.....at that point, it was only about his defense, but later more about his diva behavior, his ego, etc...certainly sounds like there was something to that, from what we have heard since.

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol. You're acting like she's dropped some CIA troof bombs or something.

They have been harmless tweets about Moronics, toads, the kardashian curse and butthurt responses.

We as a fanbase have the most sensitive fans. Constantly whining about the media and what random people say :grin:

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Harden being a big problem was confirmed by Kevin Harlan wayyyyy back.

McHale told him, and Harlan pretty much confirmed it by saying his firing was due to the fact that "young stars think they know everything and have done it all".

Everybody knows it, this was a dumpster fire. Time to accept it, move on and prepare for the future.

5. Victorious

Victorious Member

pointing the finger at the star player after a coach gets fired, is usually the protocol. So I don't think miss twitter fingers was saying anything that everybody was not already saying.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I didn't say she has dropped bombs...simply that she is a source of inside information. That's undeniable, unless we really think a husband never spills his work frustrations to his wife...which i guess is possible, but rare.

I'm referring to her liking Simmons' comment wayyyy back....not what i posted today. That's in the OP.

edited my statement....I meant to say she basically confirmed it.

#246 RV6, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  7. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Morey = Morey
    Tad = Toads?
    :eek:

Also, just to give a glimps into her mind and why she is talking out so much, here's the quote on her twitter.

"Silence in the face of evil is, itself, evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."

8. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Morey = Moronics ** :eek:

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Not pissed off, never said I was. I just don't know why she'd still be upset about it; were I her I'd be happy. If my wife got fired by a company that was flailing but was still going to pay her full salary for the next 4 years, I'd be ecstatic. And she makes nowhere near $4 million.

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

DD has gone full DD. Never go full DD.

2 people like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why is she behaving like Darel Moranics on Twitter?

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

If my boss told me, "I don't want you to come to work. And I'm going to pay you big money for the next three years" I'd be ecstatic. :grin:

13. SkareKrow

SkareKrow Member

Maybe McHale wants to still coach, but cannot get anything and she is blaming the Rockets.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Her husband got fired - in what was widely viewed as unfair and placing the blame unjustly on him for things going south.

It's understandable that she would still hold a grudge. Liking a few tweets doesn't mean much.

I don't agree with her stances and perspective - but I feel for the woman. No mother should have to watch their child die. I give her a lot of leeway.

15. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Tacky & classless. She should go try and improve the world in some way. She has the money & time. Go build something in Africa.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Not sure what that means but I do know that people tell the truth and that the internet and fans are prone to NOT want to believe things that make their favorite team look bad.

I think in the heat of the moment people say what they mean, and she did exactly that - there was not joke, just anger that her husband was canned for doing his job because our star SG is a prima donna and our org is one of enablers.

Which, should surprise no one that has paid attention to the Rockets for these last 4ish years.

So what? They signed the contract, McHale is owed that money - if she wants to vent, that is her right, I personally like to know more about what is going on inside the org, so that I feel informed.

DD

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X6WHBO_Qc-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Absolutely. We all do. But...

What insight did she just inform you of? That she thinks the nicknames Moronic and Toad are cool?

19. MistaK

MistaK Member

...that and shortly after the firing that the Kardashian curse was real, I believe...say what you want, but that is some legit insight into the org

20. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Sounds like a 14 year old that read a passage in dante's inferno and tried to be deep.

-The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.