1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luck vs. RG3

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by SK34, Dec 2, 2012.

?

LUCK or RG3

1. Luck

45 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. RG3

51 vote(s)
    53.1%
  1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

n't
    Here you go again. Sure enough after 13 games RG3 is ahead as ROY. But Luck has made plays with his arm and legs all season. He deserves the praise. Saying he gets "WAY too much credit" for the Colts 9-4 is complete nonsense. He's made his share of bad plays but the guy is carrying the Colts offense on his back.

Demeaning Luck's accomplishments doesn't make RG3 look better. It just makes you look insecure & petty and more concerned about winning an argument instead of legitimately discussing both players. Feel free to praise RG3 to high heaven, but don't say silly stuff about Luck. It doesn't help your case (which I actually agree with).

1 person likes this.
  2. SK34

SK34 Member

Thank goodness. RG3 is okay.

3. Major

Major Member

With Rodgers' performance today, I believe RG3 may now be leading the league in QB rating.

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

He's basically forced to be Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers (in terms of workload) as a rookie. He is doing way too much.

5. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Rofl, that was specifically to you.

Liking Luck better doesn't make you a racist, but I've seen enough of your threads.

I saw you commented in this thread and before I opened, I decided to play let's guess who bigtexxx likes and the reasoning. I did that, and I was exactly right. Andrew Luck and he is going to say cuz of the record and have NOTHING to defend that point.

6. wizkid83

wizkid83 Member

Well VY turn around 1-7 teams in the SAME season. Luck is good, RG3 is better and VY deserves another chance.

7. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

your right

8. 713

713 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aHhv7VDab3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

Rookie season QBR:

VY - 66
    RG3 - 104

[​IMG]

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Robert has done exceptionally well, but nobody will buy into him until he proves he's not a fluke next season. Blame VY and Cam for that.

Shanahan's been running this variation of the pistol to perfection. The LBs have to account for the inside hand off to the FB, and then the pitch out to the HB, or QB keeper, which usually leaves the WRs in man coverage.

Next year when teams have a year of film on it and have studied up on how to scheme for it, we'll see just how good he truly is.

11. juicystream

juicystream Member

Who's blacker? RGIII or Andrew Luck.

Apparently the corn rows are the tie breaker. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for these two to meet in a Super Bowl.

12. juicystream

juicystream Member

His passing is way better than any of those black QBs.

Though it doesn't make what you are saying untrue.

13. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Member

I think Luck will have a better career, but I think RGIII is clearly the better player... if he can stay healthy.

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

What exactly does luck do better than rg3? He is not as accurate. He doesn't have as good of a arm. He is slower. He is bigger and stronger, but throwing the ball RG3 is just better.

15. juicystream

juicystream Member

They are both very good at throwing the ball. I can't knock either when I watch them.

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Luck 74.5
    RG3 - 104

But Luck is having the better season according to some.

17. Major

Major Member

Stay healthy, it seems.

18. juicystream

juicystream Member

Total QBR:

Luck = 67.4
    RG3 = 71.3

I'm not sure who is saying Luck is having the better season. Though it may have something to do with taking a 2-14 team to 9-4.

19. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Member

The Colts record and the fact he has lead several come back wins helps this argument... but I think RGIII is clearly the better player.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i think million dollar making gms know better to judge black running qbs (i don't know if you're including black) all like each other. secondly, not turning this into a thread about him, but cam's ability isn't the issue. and on attitude, rgiii is miles ahead of both.