1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luc playing Center, P.J and Gerald playing Forward

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets1995, May 3, 2018.

1. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

In this series Ryan Anderson does not deserve any minutes. He was needed in the Timberwolves series he didn't do anything, he still doesn't have confidence and can't shoot the ball. Harden and Paul are not passing him the ball at all for 3 which is quite alarming, if Ryan is open he doesn't shoot passes right back to Harden or Paul. Luc needs to play backup Center and P.J. and Gerald they need to play together in stretches because Utah is a quicker team. Trevor Ariza, Nene, Ryan Anderson are all slow defenders and don't play at a faster pace, mediocre 3 point shooter in Trevor and Ryan is hurting the momentum. Luc playing Center and shooting 3s has worked because Gobert hates playing perimeter defense at the 3 point line. Green needs Ryan Anderson minutes.

seemoreroyals and Hakeemtheking like this.
  2. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

send MDA an email, he needs this info stat

ramotadab likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think it works for stretches and MDA is aware of that.........

5. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Send me his e-mail.

ramotadab likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty sure it's mdantoni@rockets.com . If that doesn't work, let me do a bit more digging for his yahoo account

ramotadab likes this.
  7. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah Ryan has been useless but it's not surprising since we're talking about home games in the playoffs. I think/hope he can still make something happen on the road, we'll see, i say give him a try and if he doesn't work just glue him to the bench, i feel like the guy is basically out of the team at this point, and i'm ok with Luc/PJ at center.

8. s3ts

s3ts Member

i've been saying if Ryno ain't hitting 3s, he shouldn't be on the floor.

the only other value he adds is setting picks/screens, which we have plenty of in Capela, PJ, Luc, Ariza, etc.