1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luc Mbah a Moute dislocates his right shoulder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DarkHorse, Apr 10, 2018.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Let's hope for the best. Injuries down the stretch have caused difficulties for us.

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I think I feel a bit more comfortable with CP3 on KD than Curry on on Harden. Actually, a big bit.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

That hard foul right into Luc's shoulder... if he's not feeling any lasting pain, it's confident builder.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i think he's missed all his 3's this series. need him to start draining those against GS

Fullcourt likes this.
  5. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Wondering how much is shoulder and how much is Gobert?

6. Nook

Nook Member

Actually CP3 has guarded Durant in the playoffs before and did a solid job.

I know it seems like a big mismatch but in the past Paul held his own.

BigMaloe likes this.
  7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Not to mention I trust harden on the block defensively significantly more than the perimeter chasing klay/Steph.

Contested Durant long 2s are much preferable than open 3s from curry and klay.

So, let ariza and luc chase those two around. We have seen this series ariza is so good and smart to stay with Donovan without ruining the integrity of the switching scheme. I’m sure luc is the same.

8. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

He's 1-8 this series, but I'm okay as long as he gets his rhythm before next round.

9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Luc has been solid defensively. And that is what the team needs most. If noting else, you can feel more assured when he is in the game versus Gerald Green who loses assignments.

Offensively, Luc looks a bit hesitant. But he probably is being extra cautious because he knows the team is counting on him in the next round for his defense. He doesn't want to let the team down by not being available.

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I take Luc's 1-8 over Gerald Green's 3-8 any day of the week.

He needs all of Geralds minutes because Gerald can't defend. It is as bad as it gets.

11. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

He made the first one he took and that was it.

pippendagimp likes this.
  12. topfive

topfive CF OG

Can we PLEASE stop bumping this thread?

I soil myself every time I see that thread title nestled into more recent ones.

ramotadab likes this.