1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lowry appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jondoe, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jondoe

jondoe Member

Just thought I would start it early for fans that will hug his nads when they see him play.

2. Arash713

Arash713 Member

FAILL......

3. luv_supra

luv_supra Member

who is Lowry ?

4. Possum

Possum Member

That will be 90% of the people here once he starts playing.

5. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

I guess Lowry will now be my point guard on nba 2k9 online lol, and what to do with my SN???? :eek:

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

you guys are going to love Lowry. I have watched his game from College, he is going to be a great player for the Rockets.

7. Texxx

Texxx Member

Jesus Christ, I bet hardly anyone in here has even seen the guy play for god sakes. People act like we don't already have a guy named Brooks who is capable of being a starter now. I highly doubt that Adleman was against this.

This guy is supposedly a better defender than Alston as well and the Rockets weren't going to win any championships this season any way, so now the Rockets cleared some cap room got a new PG that is a better defender and 10 years younger. He is trying to make the team younger.

WELCOME TO HOUSTON LOWRY!!!!

8. viick

viick Member

Werd.

9. Arash713

Arash713 Member

Key word :)

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

One thing i like so far is that Lowry gets to the line WAAAAAY more than alston in waaaay less minutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.