1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

love the video on the frount page

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by wgray, Mar 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. wgray

wgray Member

so is it gonna stay are is it just temporary?????

2. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

what video?

I dont see any video on the front page.

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

It was up for a couple of days. It's an NBA highlights package through Google, but I didn't know about it until there was only a day or two left in the trial run of it. It just ended yesterday. Hopefully it will be available again soon and yeah, I'd like to have it up there.

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

aaah

my bookmarks go straight to the forums, I dont see the frontpage unless I need to look up something.

5. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Some got NBA highlight videos and I got dunknow.com. Now that's what you call pathetic I guess. :(

It would be great to have NBA highlights in clutchfans.net home page, it would even be better if the highlights are Rockets oriented.

6. wgray

wgray Member

all good clutch. and thx for all the work you and the rest do

7. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Now we have R2K's hightlights in the Clutchfans.net front page. Clutchfans Proud!

I always vist the home page first because of the recap and now there's another good reason to do so. :)

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That NBA and Google deal is so money. It can only spread good things about the NBA and make its fans the best of all pro sports.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

WOW, I had NO idea. I had to scroll down to see the highlights, because the list of google ads is so long. :eek:

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be looking from now on.

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

"Mr. Clutch... we're here to subpoena you for using the likeness of the NBA on your website as a video without our permision, and... saaaaaaaayyyy... you have a BBS that resembles the colors of the Chicago Bulls as well!!! Let's talk about that..."
    [​IMG]

:p

11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

The YouTube highlight package from the previous games on the homepage is pure genious! Thanks to Rockets2K for compiling that stuff and YouTubing it.

What a tremendous value added feature for ClutchFans!