1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Loss

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rox>Mavs, Dec 23, 2016.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I am so sorry this is heart breaking.

DD

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Sadness.

So sorry to hear it.

3. MystikArkitect

And then someone like you comes along with something called perspective.

Good luck and God bless you and your family. My condolences.

4. Blake

Blake Member

Stay strong. So so sorry for your loss.

5. London'sBurning

My condolences.

6. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

My heartfelt and sincere condolences to you and yours. Take all the time you need.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

sorry to hear this , stay strong

8. hvic

hvic Member

my condolences. CF is here for you

9. Kim

Kim Member

I hope you find a way to enjoy things in life again. Condolences.

10. fba34

fba34 Member

Father of a 2 year old boy. This really breaks my heart. Hard to even imagine losing my aging parents much less my son. Hope you and your family will weather through this as comfortably as it possibly could.
    I like to think its like Harry Potter going up against Voldermort knowing he has to die and our family are always around us just not visible unless its near the end.

11. MadMax

MadMax Member

I am so very sorry.

12. heypartner

heypartner Member

So sorry, @Roxs>Mavs. I legitimately would be crumbled by such a loss.

Thx for sharing, and considering your friends here at cfnet within your network of support for sharing with, as you say "helps me cope with the loss making it more real." and we aren't really even that good at keeping it real around here. But we'll make you laugh when you are ready to come back.., especially, unintentionally ... and never forget there's always a hotballa or 'what' thread brewing around here somewhere to laugh at/with

cheers

13. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Condolences and prayers to you and your family. I cant even imagine the pain. May your son rest in peace.

14. PeppermintCandy

I can't imagine what you're going through, but i hope you can find strength in your loved ones.

15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

My deepest condolences. I lost a nephew, who I was more like a brother(only 3 year age difference), on Thanksgiving. I know it's not the same as losing your own child, but I can definitely sympathize. It sucks and nothing really makes it better other than time and focusing on the things that don't suck in your life like your daughters.

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Stay strong.

17. jbasket

jbasket Member

I am so sorry.

18. BamBam

BamBam Member

My deepest and most sincere condolences @Rox>Mavs! I've heard that losing a child is the hardest thing that one can go through, and losing a child without having Christ in your life IMHO would be even harder!

As a believer myself, I take confort in knowing that death has lost it's sting! Death is part of life, BUT, there is life after death by the victory that was given to us by Grace in Calvary! This is what I hold on to, and nothing/no one can take that away from me/you!

I will be praying for you and your family brother, that God will give you strength and peace to go through this extremely difficult and painful time!!!

Rox11 likes this.
  19. TheresTheDagger

Finding the right words in situations like this seems impossible so I will simply say how deeply sorry I am for your loss.

Do what you need to do for healing for yourself and your family. They will need you now. When you are ready to come back here, we will be waiting for ya. In the meantime, know you will be missed.

Take care of yourself,

20. the shark

the shark Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and my heart goes out to you. My father passed away two months ago, but he was blessed with a long wonderful life. Losing a child? I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through. I do know that bottling the emotions/thoughts up isn't the way to deal with this. I sure hope you have someone that you can confide in (even if they're not offering up any advice but that you're being heard). A grief counselor would be something to strongly consider (for your wife as well).

Hang in there my friend, somehow you're going to have to dig deep down to find strength (and the courage) to move forward as you have your two girls to take care of and shower with love. That said allow yourself the time to grieve. One day at a time.

Will be praying for you and your wife. God bless and I hope that you and your family find the peace that you're seeking.