1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Loser media copes with ratings dip under normal-ish president

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Invisible Fan, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Gioan Baotixita

So, you cannot refute anything I've said about your guy, the laughing stock of the whole world, but assuming that I am a Trump supporter? I'm a newbie here and by the looks of your account and your posting history, I could have sworn that you are a Democrat operative, sort of like the 50 cent army the CCP is using to troll people online.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so you not sure?

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You are correct, I am a democrat operative. I am former advisor to a past president and ran a few campaigns. You are very astute for someone who posts like you are twelve years old.

btw, I get paid by the DNC for each response I get and a small amount for each view, so thanks for the response and please continue to read my posts.

4. Gioan Baotixita

If I post like I'm 12 then what are you?

5. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

That's why the Trump legal team was so successful in court proving the cheating.

Please provide the proof of the stolen election and the cheating. I'll be sure to forward it to Trump himself so he can be laughed out of another court room.

You Trump Cult members are so detached from reality.

6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

@Gioan Baotixita

Didn't the pillow king say trump would be back in office in August? is that still happening or will the goal posts be moved again?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. Gioan Baotixita

You know nothing about me yet you label me as a Trump cult member. Another tired old tactic to shut people up. You still haven't answered the question, how does a half dead man with ravioli for what remaining of his brain cells, dwelled in his cellar for over a year, never set foot out in public got all those votes? Put your partisan hat aside and come up with a rational answer for me.

8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

All I know is you're detached from reality and posting nothing but Trump cult talking points.

Biden won because Trump was a joke of a president, lessened our standing in the world by siding with dictators over our allies and our intelligence community. He insulted gold star families and his entire presidency was a grift. He lied more than any president ever and 81,268,924 people across this country voted for the lesser of two evils and chose Biden over 4 more years of the Trump embarrassment.

But you know all that.

So now I answered your questions in good faith.

I'll await your proof of fraud and cheating in the election.

peleincubus likes this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

It's not just down, it's down more than left-wing media.

Not surprised here. Trump entertainment ended.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

Wow... that is such a comeback... funnier still, you thought this made you not seem like a 12 year old...

[​IMG]

adoo, FranchiseBlade and ROXTXIA like this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are overflowing with absolute s***, aren't you. Been bored? Decided to do a little trolling? Guess what. You aren't very good at it.

adoo and VooDooPope like this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I heard from Jomboy that The Biden campaign had a centerfield camera during the debates that they would use to capture signs from the Trump campaign. Those signs would then be relayed to Joe Biden’s basement. Hunter Biden would then hit a trashcan to tip Joe Biden off to what Trump was going to throw

adoo, Invisible Fan, rockbox and 3 others like this.
  13. MrBear1

MrBear1 Contributing Member

Oh sweet, another braindead sheep poster. Did we really need another???

14. Gioan Baotixita

The sheep is really you. Think about it for a second, you’re in a circle jerk with the other half dead libs in here stroking each other’s ego, telling yourselves how wonderful and righteous that you all are, telling yourselves sooner than later everyone will submit to your leftist ideology and you’ll have them marching in lockstep with you, then this newbie guy comes along and pulls you out of your gooey circle and slaps some sense into you, so who’s the sheep?

15. NewRoxFan

Every village needs an idiot...

16. Gioan Baotixita

It’s good enough to warrant a response from you. What’s going on with you libs and trolling? Is that a new word for when someone is calling out your bullshiet? You can attack me but you cannot refute what I’ve said about that poster. I’ve been reading his posts since I’ve been here, and it’s 24/7 shilling for the Democrats.

17. adoo

adoo Member

ur publicizing your willful ignorance.

Biden has been a civil servant since the 1970s, including 8 yrs as the VPOTUS​

parroting the Trumpeteers.

earth to the willfully ignorant Gloan Baotixita,

Biden ran an effective campaign that rendered the Orange wig scared sh*tless to such an extent that
    he attempted to black mail the Ukraine president to make the false claim that Biden was under investigation in his country.
    btw, some of the greatest hoax in US history
    • Trump claimed to be a self-made billionaire
      • actually, Donald was a trust fund baby, who had inherited > $400 M from his father, only to pissed it away, forcing him to declare bankruptcy 6 tiems
    • Trump university
    • Trump foundation
    • Trump claimed that
      • Mexico will pay for the border wall
      • he will release his tax returns
      • his campaign did not collude w Putin
      • the 2020 presidential election that he lost by more than 7 million popular votes, the largest margin in US history

18. Gioan Baotixita

Sweet, the Democrap operative has thrown down the gauntlet. First, it was a troll, now it’s a village idiot. You libs in here sure make someone feel really welcome. Don’t worry, I won’t stick around for long because never have I encountered a group of insecure, post menopausal, faux righteous jerkoffs like you losers in here.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Like the Utah Jazz during the Rockets Championship era, you foul the most and hardest, yet whine the loudest when someone comes close to you.

You have called people assholes, jerkoffs, circle-jerk members, and other names all while whining about how mean people in here are to you.

Way to make an impression, Stockton.

Deckard and peleincubus like this.
  20. Gioan Baotixita

The ignoramus here is you, or maybe you know but chose to spout your bs anyway. The fake president you’re promoting with baby foods for brains is not real. He will not last very long, yesterday he said “ my butts been wiped”, tomorrow who knows what else could be coming out of his tattered mind?
    Adoo sounds Chinese? I’m Vietnamese so I know you’re kind very well. Damn, this place is crawling with CCP and Democrap operatives.