1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking to trade some big names

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Dr of Dunk, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I'm looking to trade the following players or any combinations of them.

Jason Kidd (must get a 35+ ppg PG in return)
    Antonio Davis
    Michael Finley
    Donyell Marshall
    Jim Jackson
    Tyrone Hill
    Anthony Peeler
    Aaron Williams
    Michael Smith

I'm ideally looking to make a combo deal for any combination of Hill, Peeler, Williams, or Smith. I'm not expecting the world for these guys, of course, but this is targeted at those of you that want or need quantity of players. Hill and Peeler are 30 ppg guys (Hill may be a 35 ppg). Williams is definitely on the downswing now that Van Horn is back, and Michael Smith appears to be a rebounding beast that can get you around 30 ppg as well.

If you start talking Kidd, Finley, or Marshall, don't come with garbage!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    "I personally don't think Jordan would have enjoyed playing with himself." -- JeffB lets us all know that Popeye and Clutch aren't the only ones with inside sources... (also an example of a BBS "sound-bite")

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

*A-HEM*

Latrell Sprewell (must get a 35+ SF in return)
    Jalen Rose
    Mike Bibby
    Sam Cassell
    Danny Fortson
    Jahidi White
    Brad Miller
    Bonzi Wells
    Voshon Lenard
    Doug Christie

I'm ideally looking to make a combo deal for any combination of Lenard, Wells or Christie. I'm not expecting the world for these guys, of course, but this is targeted at those of you that want or need quantity of players. Christie and Lenard are 30 ppg guys (Lenard may be a 35 ppg). Wells is definitely on the upswing now that Pippen is out, and Danny Fortson, when he comes back, appears to be a rebounding beast that can get you around 50 ppg as well.

If you start talking Rose, Cassell, Bibby, or Sprewell, don't come with garbage!!!

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Get your own thread, dork. [​IMG]

------------------
    "I personally don't think Jordan would have enjoyed playing with himself." -- JeffB lets us all know that Popeye and Clutch aren't the only ones with inside sources... (also an example of a BBS "sound-bite")

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Sorry Dr, you don't have the "risky" injured players to add as throw ins to convince the rest of the league the trade are legit for me to be interested .

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Bryon Russell (must get a 32+ PF in return)
    Joe Smith
    Jason Terry
    Kandi Man
    George Lynch
    Bryant Stith
    Jerome Williams

I'm ideally looking to make a combo deal for any combination of Russell, Lynch, Kani or Stith. I'm not expecting the world for these guys, of course, but this is targeted at those of you that want or need quantity of players. Lynch is bak to plus 30 and Kandi is actually getting better. Lynch is definitely on the upswing now that Snow is out, and Jerome Williams , when he comes back, appears to be a rebounding beast that can get you around 35 ppg as well.

If you start talking Russell, Terry, or Smith don't come with garbage!!!

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Vlade Divac - package deal for 40+ center
    Kenny Thomas(lots of Rockets injuries=easy points for KT)
    Vin Baker
    Derrick Coleman
    James Posey
    Antonio Daniels
    Aaron McKie
    Eric Snow

I'm ideally looking to make a combo deal for any combination of McKie, Daniels, Derrick Coleman, Baker and/or Divac. I'm not expecting the world for these guys, of course, but this is targeted at those of you that want or need quantity of players. Divac has been scoring 50's alot lately and his average has been climbing for weeks. McKie has been one of the better flex players in the league averaging over 40fpg in the past 2 months. Daniels is the man in SA with Avery Johnson out.

If you start talking Divac, McKie and Snow don't come with garbage!!!

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

7. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

Hey DoD, look at my roster after tomorrow and see if you want to make a trade.

------------------
    Producer at SportsRadio 1340 KKAM

visit me online at www.robertsnyder.net

2000 Sportscaster of the Year @ KTXT-FM, Lubbock

8. RocketsPimp

Rob, it's going to take 2 days before your roster reflects any of the players you are aquiring!

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

9. RocketsPimp

In case you guys haven't heard, Kidd was arrested on Thursday for assaulting his wife. He was released pending arraignment.

Does this hurt his trade value, DoD? [​IMG]

------------------

10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Haha, I would, but what I'm looking at is going to be completely different in a couple of days like Pimp said. You still may have some players I'm interested in. We'll see...

------------------

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Nope! If he's like every other athlete, this'll wait until the off-season and he'll get community service. Wait... that's not funny... [​IMG]

------------------

12. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I'm looking to trade the following posters or any combinations of them.

Dr of Dunk (must get a 1000+ Poster in return)
    Smeggy Smeg
    Fadeaway
    RocketsPimp
    Mango
    BobFinn*
    Rocketman95

I'm ideally looking to make a combo deal for any combination of DoD, Mango, Smeg, and BobFinn. I'm not expecting the world for these guys, of course, but this is targeted at those of you that want or need quantity of posters. R95 and Mango are 1500 post guys (R95 may be a 2500). DoD is definitely on the downswing now that COACHSAMPSON is back, and Fadeaway appears to be a posting beast that can get you around 3000 posts as well.

If you start talking Mango, Smeg, or Roy D Elton, don't come with garbage!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

[This message has been edited by HOOP-T (edited January 19, 2001).]

13. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.