1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking forward to Jan 7th

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iku, Nov 5, 2008.

1. iku

iku Member

The Rockets will visit the Boston on January 7th. Knowing our players play better on the road, especially tracy and ron, I smell revenge :)
    (If my memory is correct, I think Yao had a decent game in Boston last year as well)
    Just be patient guys, we can still make the series 1-1 with the Boston Celtics!

2. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

yep. no need to panic people. it's what, the 4th game of the season? the season is not a sprint, it's a marathon. the world's not falling down.

3. zbh9805

zbh9805 Member

two months' waiting, isn't it a bit long? :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to Rockets VS Celtics in the 7 FINAL GAMES in playoffs. :) Get rings for your fingers, Rockets boys.

4. GMAC

GMAC Member

We'll only need 4. ;)

5. anelka3913

anelka3913 Member

Jan 7? thats not worth waiting, im waiting for that June something when we face them in the nba finals...if the celtics can even make it to the final this yr

6. zbh9805

zbh9805 Member

Only if we get a better PG, or AB makes huge approvement in this season.

7. iku

iku Member

You guys are right, I should just wait till June :) I will be in Houston Texas for the very first time this upcoming June, because I am going to watch the Houston Rockets win it all! I should start making my rocket costume :)

8. iku

iku Member

*btw I am from Vancouver B.C.

9. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Nooooo, Rockets have to be perfect, or they are absolute failure!

10. NADman

NADman Member

I like how everyone is over reacting over ONE DAMN GAME.

Besides, tonight's game is fishy and most likely fixed. Boston was underdog +150, Houston was favorite -175. For those of you fools that doesn't know how to gamble, it means bet every $100 to win every $150 on Boston, and bet every $175 to win every $100 on Houston.

I have friends that are bookies, and they said A LOT of people betted on Houston to win tonight. That's why Houston lost. If Houston won, Las Vegas will be broke by now.

Tonight's game was fixed. If you people don't believe it, you're being naive.

11. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

"I have friends that are bookies, and they said A LOT of people betted on Houston to win tonight. That's why Houston lost. If Houston won, Las Vegas will be broke by now."

I live in Vegas and can confirm this is true. Houston was a big, big bet for a lot of folks today.

12. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

we can meet them in Jane,and beat them,that's best :D

13. optimus

optimus Member

I'll buy that, for a moment.

14. keeyanballa08

keeyanballa08 Member

i cant wait til jan 13th
    rockets-lakers first match up in houston
    IM THERE!
    goin to the hornets game as well on the 15th of this month
    wow they jacked up prices

15. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Love it, a conspiracy theory. It had nothing to do with Ron, Yao, and Skip shooting a combined 22%. Those traitors!

16. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

We have to admit that we still missing the point guard spot hopefully Steve can fill that spot.

17. killlogan

killlogan Member

we gotta revenge ourselves. with SF and shane returns, we are gonna tell them how our **** taste.

18. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

yeah,we cant swept by some teams,even championship,because we also can be championship

19. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Look forward to the Lakers this Sunday, they're better than the Celtics who aren't even in our conference. Yao needs to redeem himself against Bynum, I hope he doesn't embarass himself again.