1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking Forward to 2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwhite, Feb 21, 2015.

1. dwhite

dwhite Member

Two more years of suffering to be left at the door as the Bridesmaid! 37 year old Priagoni may be the answer to our Championship dreams, but not likely. At least Morey is working hard on restoring Barkley's credibility :) Tells you something about this team's heart that after Barkley said we are not a contender and the worst defense in the league, we go out and get spanked in back to back games. Still love my Rockets, but after 20 years of disappointing results, one has to question whether being asked by management to suffer through two more years of not being a contender, for a "hope" of picking up Durant (e.g. James, Bosh, Anthony, etc.) is the right move at this time.

2. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Well, we are just fine. If We had Bosh, and Parsons, then what do you expect right now? I always said we need go Lowry first, but who cares what I had said. As long as this team is better than the Mavs, I am happy for it. Do not expect too much with the current coach.

3. Play07

Play07 Member

Durant not coming here with howard, if it was harden and LOWRY locked up we would've had a better chance at getting him

4. newAge_Rockets

Where's the Clutchfans POWERade "2016Champions"? We might have finally found Daryl's account! :p

5. newAge_Rockets

Poster not powerade! Damn samsung and it's illogical word changing!

6. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

I could see 2015-16 turning into a horrible year where all our new pieces leave and in 2015-16 were going to be too bad for KD to sign.

Fingers crossed everybody stays

7. dmoneybangbang

TROLL GONNA TROLL.

Go watch Spurs then.

8. dwhite

dwhite Member

I am a Rockets fan and not a Spurs fan, so that is not going to happen :confused: However, you can love a team and want what is best for them and unfortunately sometimes (such as now) you need to demand for change if you are concerned with the direction they are going in. We have passed up so many players who could have helped get us in a Finals conversation, for the continued pursuit of a greedy "3rd Star." It is like we are chasing our tails in an endless pursuit and in the meantime we are blowing a great opportunity here with the two stars we have, while others around us are making legitimate moves to compete for the Title.

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

Uncertainty is highly valued by many on this board.