1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for Rockets Dri-Fit

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by hjg877, Oct 19, 2008.

1. hjg877

hjg877 Member

I've been looking around the internet and can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

All I want to purchase is simple: long-sleeve red Rockets Under Armour/Dri-Fit (or comparable fabric), preferably with the simple "R" logo and no other writing.

Yet no one makes them, as far as I can browse. Why??

I even want to look for a simple red or black cotton shirt with just the logo, and those are hard to find. I don't mind the text, but I find it a little distracting personally.

And while I'm at it, anyone know if they sell Artest jersey shirts? As in, the name and number on back of a shirt?

Thanks!

2. bmthint

bmthint Member

I know that they do sell the Artest shirts as I am a proud owner of 1. I saw them at academy the day after the trade was announced.

3. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Addidas has NBA rights so you won't see Nike's dry-fit or Under Armour. Addias Clima-Cool is the same thing:

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3259004&cp=2788206.2802270&parentPage=family