1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for Garage Cleaning Services Recommendations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys would recommend any garage cleaning services for my mom's house. It's pretty dirty in there, lots of big trash to throw away (desks and such) and the floor is icky because my mom sometimes fries food there so it has sticky grease on the floor. I want to have the garage so clean i can lay my back on the ground there without feeling dirty. And there's stuff that could get organized on the wall too. If yall know anybody, let me know. Thanks.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I know this one guy who could do it...

His name is Outlier.