1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for cheap tickets to LA...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by stevesazninvazn, Jul 15, 2008.

1. stevesazninvazn

Alright, so here's my story. The Bloody Beetroots, along with MSTRKRFT and N*E*R*D are all performing at this huge concert in LA this Saturday. I am currently in the Bay Area, at Stanford. I need to find a cheap way to get down there (without driving). It doesn't matter if it takes forever, but it has to be cheap. I heard about this service called Megabus that had $35 non-stop round-trip tickets from San Jose to LA, but on June 21, 2008, they cancelled the LA routes, which leaves me with nothing. The Greyhound going down there costs $85 roundtrip, which is the closest I can get to acceptable pricing. Anything lower would be greatly appreciated. So, on that note, does anyone here know of a super cheap way to get from the Bay Area to LA and back? It doesn't matter if its super-ghetto or anything, there will be like ~8 or 9 of us. Help. I must see these bands.

2. red

red Contributing Member

start walking...

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You better get on Greyhound. During the summer, you ain't finding $85.00 round-trip on any sane airline.