1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for a video, BBS Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BenVR4, Jan 24, 2013.

1. BenVR4

BenVR4 Member

I'm looking for a video that was posted here some time ago and have searched the BBS endlessly trying to find it.

It's a guy who goes on craiglist dating or something along those lines and then draws pictures of the women he sees there. However he makes their faults really apparent like drawing a slightly overweight woman as huge or a woman smiling with a creeper smile. It had me cracking up and I wanted to show the video to a fellow coworker.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and could help me find it, it would be greatly appreciated and you'll get repped! Thanks

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

3. BenVR4

BenVR4 Member

4. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Had not seen that. Great stuff!