1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking ahead on the road trip

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fatman510, Nov 15, 2003.

1. fatman510

fatman510 Member

The Rockets play 7 of their next 8 on the road.
    Toronto
    Philadelphia (back to back)

Golden State (Home)

Portland

Los Angeles Clippers

Utah

Sacramento
    Seattle (back to back)

I think the Rockets can go 6-2 on this trip (wins against Toronto, Golden State, Portland, LA, Utah and Seattle) but more feasibly 5-3.

How do you think we will do on the upcoming trip?

2. Asspirin

Asspirin Member

Toronto and Philly are undersized.

You would think that's good opportunity for Yao to dominate...but given his recent experience with smaller opponents I'm not quite sure.

I think we might go 6-2. Losses to Portland and Seattle.

3. stubbyc

stubbyc Member

I say we will go 5-3

Toronto and Philly will both be wins.

Golden State will be a win.

Portland will be a loss.

Clippers and Jazz will both be wins although Jazz have looked pretty good considering their talent level.

Sacramento and Seattle will both be losses. Brutal that we have to play these two teams back to back on the road.

4. acrophobia98

acrophobia98 Member

I'll be happy with 5-3, more likely 4-4. We are going to play against six Western teams. You know what, in any night, it can be an upset in any Western matchup. In particular, six of the eight games will be on the road.

:)

5. qpx

qpx Contributing Member

4-4 even 3-5

It's good enough to win 3 games. :D

6. VoltaireLied

VoltaireLied Member

2-6 With wins over TOR and LAC

7. ty185

ty185 Member

I would be pretty content with a 4-4 record. if rox can have a .500 road recod (especially against western teams), they can surely go deep in playoffs...

8. sweetie

sweetie Member

man that looks NASTY.

At BEST 3-5. It could go 1-7 easily. Imagine how bad the threads and trade threads will be like in 2 weeks.