1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Long Time No See

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MacBeth, Jul 12, 2005.

Tags:
  1. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Hey Macbeth, no shame. You shouldn't be spending time on the net when you're dating a p*rn star.

Welcome back.

2. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Looong time ago, but it does resonate.

No, not V.D.

Jeez.

3. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

You can't be MacBeth! MacBeth doesn't post a thread with less than 5000 words!

4. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

I see the axiom about myths growing in the telling is true.

Well, at least look at the pretentious wording, and know it is me.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Oh my god....

It is the return of the MacJAG.. :eek:

well....this should certainly liven up this place during a relatively boring offseason.

How ya been...physical probs doing better?

time to make up for lost time and introduce the noobs to the only guy that can do a thousand word dissertation on the PF position.. ;)

btw....if search is available to you, it will b eat the top in the menu bar...seeing as you cant seem to find it, I would imagine it isnt available.

Welcome back....:)

MEOW....outstanding job incorporating the Johnny quote...sometimes you rock.

6. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Lol. Nice to see you again, pal.

Physical probs have, ironically, just reasserted themselves a little, but in a minor sense. What a memory some people have! It's like coming back to see where your parents marked your growth on the kitchen door.

7. Pimphand24

Pimphand24 Member

You probably don't know me, but I for one am happy that you are back. Please stick around and post, even if you might have to deal with children every now and then (Sir Jackie Chiles).

By the way, did you hear we got Tracy McGrady? :D

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Welcome back MacBeth, wish I had the power to take a "vacation" from the BBS like you.

On a side note....is ZRB gone forever?

#48 Uprising, Jul 13, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2005
  9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

How was your absence MacBeth, you stay in any 5 star hotels?

anyway, now that you're back I'd just like to say that you'll probably be a charicature of your former self, just like the returns of Lhutz, A-Train, and Magic Johnson.

10. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

naaaah, hopefully much like the current state of the NBA well see more substance and less theatrics. even if some people think macbeths too theatrical at times, at least he can back it up with substance.

11. Isabel

Isabel Member

My thoughts exactly. Just does not sound the same at all. We'll see, I guess...

12. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Well, there you go, I believe you now. :D

BTW, I was just wondering: are you still on the Vince Carter wagon, or did you finally jump off? I always remember you being his staunchest supporter.

13. Win

Win Contributing Member

Truth told - I actually wondered more than once ' what became of you'? That's practicaly an indication that I cared, but was to embarassed to inquire.

Welcome back ;)

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I wouldn't mention Clutch's lobotomies if I were you.

15. Pimphand24

Pimphand24 Member

Caricatures are unable to come up with fresh and original posts. Macbeth has shown that he is capable of original posts.
    You on the other hand..... :rolleyes:
    Let's just say that I can sum your posts up in a few words: "perverted old man." Doesn't that explain over 90% of your posts? Just take the topic at hand, think how a perverted old man would respond and you have moestavern's post? I have a feeling you did not know what the word "caricature" meant when you wrote it, or perhaps you just didn't think how the word might apply to you?

I'm not saying your posts aren't funny; you're still getting laughs so run with it. I'm just saying you should let other posters be, and stop making yourself out as more of an authority on this BBS than you actually are. Sometimes when reading your posts, it seems like we're caught up in a 50 Cent-Ja Rule feud, except you're trying to be the best "BBS clown" ever and you feel a need to "diss" A-Train (or others) every chance you get so to establish a certain reputation.

To put it simply, you are stunting the growth of the BBS: you need to let it take its evolutionary course, and I don't think "pervert" jokes are it's apex, so don't discourage others from adding to the discourse.

Thank You.

Oh, and MacBeth's return will be more reminiscient of someone who came back wearin' the "Four-Five."

[​IMG]

16. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

[​IMG]

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Damn...

Obviously there has been some pent-up rage boiling inside Pimphand24 towards moe for some time. :eek: :eek:

18. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Damn, MacBeth comes back, and the thingy returns...now that's what I call influence...

So MacBeth, there's this guy that owes me 50 bucks, think you can "convince" him to repay me?

19. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Pimphand and JAG, up in a tree. K I S S I N G.

:p

20. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I totally agree, just wasnt going to say it. I've been reading all of the Harry Potter books recently and MacBeth reminds me of Gilderoy Lockhart from Chamber of Secrets. No offense MacBeth, I always enjoyed your posts but your return seems a bit overly dramatic and forced.