1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

London 'another 9/11' Terror Plot Trio in Court...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Oct 22, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Pictured: Trio in court over 'rucksack bomb plot bigger than 7/7'

- Two Muslim suspects had made martyrdom videos, court told
    - Pair alleged to have planned eight rucksack bomb attacks
    - Court hears gang is 'homegrown terrorist cell'

[​IMG]

God bless the men and women that have dedicated their lives to making our lives safer. This also includes the loyal Muslim men and women that serve and have served our countries faithfully, even in the face of condemnation from their family and peer groups.

The scary thing about this is that The gang was a “homegrown terrorist cell”, privy to all the freedoms and luxuries that the west had to offer, but instead of embracing the west and being thankful for the higher standard of living and education that they were given...these Islamists chose to make plans to inflict terror and carnage upon the ones that accepted them into their homeland.

If you continue to bite the hand that feeds you, sooner or later you will stop being fed...until you find another bleeding heart liberal left wing P.C. loon that is willing to submit in Dhimmitude of course.

#1 IzakDavid13, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

I bet they get laid a lot.

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Per Jesus, IzakDavid13's newest thread has put him into heaven. Congratulations IzakDavid13!

4. IzakDavid13

It is not by works that one receives salvation my friend, it is through grace by faith. No one can earn their way into heaven.

5. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

With this thread, you've made it. Jesus commends your efforts to show how crazy a quarter of the world's population are. Jesus also fully endorses your ability to extrapolate a handful of non Christians to the whole non Christian world.

[​IMG]

6. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure you can buy a stairway to heaven.

7. IzakDavid13

You are right! $2.19 on iTunes, to think all those years in church wasted.:(

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

These are the guys who stalked Yao.

9. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

$0.99 on Amazon if you're Protestant and these things matter to you.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is this grace? Tastes like spite.

11. IzakDavid13

No spite at all. I love people of all races and faiths.

I'm sorry if I don't seem gracious towards terrorists or a radical ideology that wants to see innocent people slaughtered.

I'm sorry that I don't see the world through rainbow coloured, politically correct, liberal issued glasses.
    Your day dream fantasy of a multicultural liberal utopia must be really comforting to you whilst you detach yourself from reality.

The funny thing is, I post a story about terrorists planning to slaughter innocent people, and I am attacked as the bad guy...with no mention of the article or evil people mentioned in the article.

I expected nothing less.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Don't worry about it. Typical tactics of the usual suspects here.

13. Invisible Fan

I don't really envision that utopia, sorry. Maybe Jesus did, but I'd expect those who choose him as their Messiah to have a little more faith in things rather than stew around in fear while pigeon-holing other people as 'deluded' or 'dangerous'.

I just don't get the religious right who fall into the politically active and borderline nutty crowd. Being Aussie notwithstanding, you're definitely subscribing to a common pool of Kool-Aid they drink to. What is it in you to "take matters into your own hands" without really making a difference? Because this is as weak and ineffectual as buying a giant cardboard canvas, writing down some words and parading it in public.

It's not really funny at all. You generate an MO, lose credibility, so you get 'typical' responses that you ultimately want. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The punchline? No one takes you seriously.

1 person likes this.
  14. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

And what exactly did you expect? Some fresh perspective that wasn't covered in one of your many redundant posts?

1 person likes this.
  15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Not the posts are redundant, but the terror plots. The posts would not be there if the intolerance, the hate and the terror plots based on the same ideology would not keep occurring.

You and others are attacking the messenger when you should be worried about the ideology that keeps fueling the fire of the idiots who plan and commit these crimes.

We are all tired of hearing about this crap. But it won't go away by pretending it isn't happening.

16. Invisible Fan

Apparently Crying Wolf is a full time profession.

I'll admit that if another poster without similar history posted this first, my reaction would be different. Hide behind a legitimate issue when it matters all you want. It's part of the MO. I just don't have time to spend being objectivity nanny to those who act like they don't have the right to be living in an unpadded room.

17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

by pretending that terror suspects aren't in court?

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

By pretending that there is not an ongoing threat to the lives of civilians in the Western world, coming from people who are all motivated by the same ideology (or what they believe it is).

You can ridicule that as much as you want, but sadly, we all know it is going to happen again and sadly, not all of them will be caught before it happens.

And I already know who will be eerily silent when it happens again.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i get the reference hererra!

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There may be a threat. But it's probably about number 857 on the list of things threatening civilians in the Western world.