1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lol This shutdown is another failed obama fear mongering tool

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by eddiewinslow, Oct 1, 2013.

1. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

Looks the stock markets are rallying as this has been a basic non event lol so much for barry striking fear in everyone's hearts. The big event is the obamacare website glitches today......

we have had 17 shutdowns since 1976. Most for the very same reason this happened.

The world didnt end and the economy didnt crash

Remember a few months ago and how the fiscal cliff was the end of life in America...we were all doomed....and then we weren't.The economy didnt crash, the world didnt end, life continued on...

Then after that we had the sequester which was going to let terrorists attack, people wouldnt be able to fly anymore, and the economy would be thrown into a depression. NONE OF THAT HAPPENED.

Obama's constant fear mongering has gotten out of control. The reality is this affects a VERY small minority of the population for a very short period of time.

Government workers are crybabies, welcome to the private sector where your job isn't guaranteed, where automatic payraises aren't a guarantee

and worst of all these government whiners er i mean workers....they're getting a paid vacation bc they will be paid all of their money when the government comes back to life

2. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

Leave the attention whoring to steve

3. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

im sorry did i upset the dems bc their big event to blame on the GOP turned out to be a non event.....u mad bro?

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

No IRS and EPA.

I wonder if anybody will miss them

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

I'm wondering what red district eddie represents, because the guy sure has a lot of time on his hands ever since the government shut down.
    My guess is the 7th.

How's it feel to get paid for doing jack squat and trolling a basketball board?

6. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

I work from home....I have tons of time on my hands.....

7. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

Im happy you are making a comeback just take it easy

8. WNBA

WNBA Member

must be good to be a full time troll.

9. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

There's nobody to troll where I live....everyone around me is successful and a contributing tax payer. So I have to take to the boards.

10. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

lololol obama saying republicans held the government ransom in his live speech....he's blaming republicans all out....too bad the average obama supporter doesn't watch the news

11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Drillers can't get new on-shore well-sites approved during the shutdown. I read that the Bureau of Land Management does about 5,000 permits/year, so we're probably getting a backlog of about 20 delayed oil & gas wells per workday of stoppage. How does that affect your business, texxx?

Anyway, the big day is Oct 17.

12. rudan

rudan Member

Non-essential workers do not help us in any way. Fire them all :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Someone needs a timeout.

14. droopy421

droopy421 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. rudan

rudan Member

LOLZ Obama just called half of his supporters deadbeats :grin:

16. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

haha but he put it in layman's terms comparing it to a car note.....now theyll get it LMAO

17. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

its hilarious comparing it to people not paying mortgages or car notes when
    he implemented Cash for Clunkers and hundreds/thousands of programs to help people avoid paying their contractually-agreed upon mortgage obligations?

18. da1

da1 Member

"That's not how adults operate"

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

I know Bigtexxx doesn't care about the men and women who served this nation.... But any wounded vet who is in the middle of processing their disability claims will be on hold and any veteran who wants to go to school and start their GI bill cannot since all GI bill claims will be halted.

On top of that if the shut down happens long enough then veterans who are currently receiving housing allowances from the GI bill will no longer get paid. Many veterans including myself use that housing allowance as a source of income while attending school to pay for daily living expenses.

Ofcourse you chicken hawk right wing ****ers don't give a ****.

#19 fchowd0311, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  20. mc mark

mc mark Member

Ignorance is strong with this one....