1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lol Parsons already over the Rockets organization

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dk808, Jul 13, 2014.

1. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Whatver. This belong in the Dish now. He's dead to me. I loved the guy, this city loved the guy. But he got cocky and thinks he is really great to the point where we said he was better than Batum, straight up. Well Batum owned his ass in that series. We'll see what happens.

2. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

He also posted this,

Just heard from @dmorey and Mr. Alexander. Nothing but utmost respect for them, the fans and city of Houston. THANK YOU for your support!

and this,

Houston will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the memories. My teammates, I love you, thank you.

right before that Dallas tweet.
    Just sayin...

3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I' M THE BEST SF IN THIS SERIES!

[​IMG]

4. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Can't believe we could have had this dude 1 more season for under a million and then let him walk.

Morey got some explaining to do

5. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

Who can blame if he is happy. He is going from 900 K to 46 MILLION. That is a lot of coin.

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

THIS.

There's a way to do things with class -- sign the offer sheet quietly if the money's that important. But posing in a nightclub with Cuban? I'd have already liked Parsons less even if we brought him back.

I'm thinking Parsons pretty much peaked last year. Sure, he can probably keep that peak for another 3-4 years, which isn't too shabby. But he's certainly not going to keep growing into an all-star. He's a great #4 guy on a team, and I'm not going to cry about losing a classless #4 guy.

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

F him

He is an ingrate. Enjoy the donut buffet with fatty Felton

1 person likes this.
  8. J Hard

J Hard Member

Lol Not really, all those guys are streaky besides Dirk. Tyson is non existent offensively and not much of an upgrade over Dalembert, if any.

Feltons trash, place Harden on him, Bev on Monta, Ariza will lock down overrated Parsons, Dirk will be dirk, and Howard owns Tyson.

Not worried about tht team, doubt their bench will be any good.

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Thank you for posting that. I don't think many people here realize how pathetic he was in the Blazers series. He can go rot in mediocracy for the rest of his career as far as I am concerned. He wasn't going to get any better than he is now. He peaked here and will go to Dallas and barely make the playoffs or watch them on his couch.

10. Sommermärchen

wow, this means 30+ points game for fatty Felton? ;) greetings from Matthews

11. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

So.....can we start moving these to NBA Dish now?

12. J Hard

J Hard Member

lol well if that was this past season that could be possible, but this season, with all the fire he's received, I believe he will take D more seriously now as he matures.

Harden was actually an above average defender once upon a time.

13. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I loved him but he made me cringe saying he was the best SF in the league. He didn't show up at all in the playoffs and even when we needed him cause Harden was sucking it up, he never played to his potential. I will miss the dunks and when I met he was generally a really nice guy and appreciative to my compliments to his playing. I hope he is happy in Dallas but I can't for Rockets to destroy them next season.

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

At this point I don't even care if we miss the Playoffs as long as we sweep the Mavs in the regular season.

But we all know it will be the OTHER way around :mad:

15. goyao11

goyao11 Member

Sorry, but this photo just reminds me of the Rocket's general defensive incompetence. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe either Mchale or Harden called a switch on that play which had our freaking SF running off picks to chase after their quickest and most lethal shooter.

While this picture looks bad for Chandler, you're really dissing the Rockets more than Parsons.

16. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

check Mark Berman's twtter from fox houston. When Bev called Parsons at 530 this morning he already knew the Rockets weren't going to match.

You may have just found out, but Parsons appears to have known for at least a day now.

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Pat Beverley: &quot;I spoke to(Chandler) that day he signed the offer sheet with Dallas.He was hyped. I spoke to him at 5:30 this morning(more)</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/statuses/488458535835942913">July 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>More Pat Beverley: &quot;(in Taiwan)&amp; he told me they R not going to match.Of course it's tough. I'm human. Chandler is like a brother 2me&quot;</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/statuses/488458622800633857">July 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It was designed that way with the kicker and the player option.

18. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

It has always been known that Parsons was a terrible defensive player. This just shows that he is not worth 15 million a year for his sometimes superstar performances.

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

When Chandler returns to Toyota, don't boo or cheer him. Apathy is the best response. He'll be thinking, "WTF! they don't even care."

20. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Honestly that makes it worse; the kind words for Houston followed by the Dallas douche-baggery.